No announcement yet.

Truth for Youth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This stuff, loony as it may be, has nothing on faith mouse.
    ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

I look forward to further installments of HomoPater...
      The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

"No, Timothy A. Bear - 'Angels in Lingerie' is not a religious program."

Clearly, Tim's little friend is a little gay.
        The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Thanks to faithmouse, I now know where unborn babies come from! The Abortion Mill!
          Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
          -Richard Dawkins

Comment

Originally posted by Starchild
            Thanks to faithmouse, I now know where unborn babies come from! The Abortion Mill!
            Recycling?
            "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
            "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
            2004 Presidential Candidate
            2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

They got one thing right though: "Garbage in, garbage out"
              The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

It's always with these 'educating facts for young people', when you do a perfectly normal thing, you always end up in hell, jail or dead, or all of the above.

MARRRRKKK! Don't taste that wine! *mark tastes* then follows 10 page explanation what will happen, what WILL happen to Mark, the wine taster..

Why don't they make a case for loony toony christian serial killers? 'JOSEPH! You go to church EVERY SUNDAY? What's the matter, your faith doesn't last longer than 6 days in a row? JOSEPH LISTEN TO ME.. you are not healthy.'.. after 10 pages Joseph has killed 9243085 people and is going to hell.

Why I never see that one, even though that happens also, as well as the wine taster going to prison. Basically because they have ABSOLUTELY NO CONNECTION WHAT SO EVER. So what are these 'educators'? Nothing but propaganda makers. FACT. They claim to be interpretos. **** there's no interpretation in 'DON'T HAVE SEX! IF YOU DRINK YOU WILL BECOME A DRUNK! ABSTINENCE! JESUS HATES YOU!'

You know.. pure crap. Let the kids have fun without feeling guilty, ok, and the stupid ones always ****s up, no matter if you educate them or not after a certain point. Youth needs to make their own mistakes, or they will never become balanced adults, JUST LIKE YOU NEVER DID.
                In da butt.
                "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Hilarious, till you start thinking that people actually believe this crap.
                  Exactly. Somebody should study how these muddleheaded mother****ers manage to corrupt people's heads with their crap
                  Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

Biblebashers...

Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

The safe-sex one is actually dangerous.

If they love stats so much, they should know that 85% of chastety pledgers break their pledge. And when you break your pledge, safe-sex should be the only way to go.

The pill and the condom, in combination, have an amazingly high efficiency at preventing unwanted pregnancies and deadly STD, when used correctly. Promoting education pays much, much more than promoting ignorance
                      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                      "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                      "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Bill3000
                        Well, there is the fact that when it came with the actual traits appearing, the more "white" traits came into being later than the "black" traits, considering the migratory patterns (And "asian" traits later than "white") - though this doesn't mean they actually were more "evolved" or whatnot (Which is just rediculous)

Sure evolution has allowed some people to use science to promote racism - but hey, so did many other things. So did religion.

I thought that the one on homosexuality was quite good until they admitted that being homosexual was just as bad as hating homosexuals.
                        IIRC the negroid type evolved most recently of all. I'm not sure about the timing of the other races (lots of problems with definitions for one thing) despite their geographic distribution.
                        He's got the Midas touch.
                        But he touched it too much!
                        Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Originally posted by Sikander

IIRC the negroid type evolved most recently of all. I'm not sure about the timing of the other races (lots of problems with definitions for one thing) despite their geographic distribution.
                          Paleontologists trace the root stock of Caucasoids and Orientals to a group that crossed the rudimentary red Sea about 70,000 years ago. They stayed in the area of Yemen for about 10000 years, then migrated out of the area in seperate streams, one group moving north, eventually becoming Caucasoids, the other group moved east. Some of the eastern group travelled along the coast line, found its way to Australia and became the Aborigines. The rest of the eastward group became Orientals.
                          The people remaining in Africa became Negroids. The Negroid race has a greater genetic diversity than Orientals or Caucasoids precisely because it comes from an older stock.
                          "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Originally posted by joncha
                            This stuff, loony as it may be, has nothing on faith mouse.

Awsome.

Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

The genetic diversity of humans, however, arn't large enough to really consider the concept of different "races." Though the migratory patterns clearly show the seperation of language/culture groups, which is something we can catagorize with.
                              "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
                              "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
                              Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Flip McWho
                                Yeah, I was quite surprised when I started reading the homosexual one. Turned out to be a false surprise though.
                                Interestingly, there's not a single Bible cite in that comic which even suggests that homosexual behaviour is wrong. It just assumes that homosexuality is a sin and tries to argue how we should behave given such an assumption.
                                Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                                "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Working...
                                X