Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Agathon
    He already edited out the juicy bits.

If he really hates Apple: he should anonymously post to Think Secret, since Apple is suing them.

On the other hand, that would be bad.
    I don't hate Apple.

They're just a dumb choice for most people.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Stop it Asher.

The laptop discussion is dead. Let's troll Kuci...
      Only feebs vote.

Comment

• You're all child predators.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• Originally posted by Agathon
          Stop it Asher.

The laptop discussion is dead. Let's troll Kuci...
          Attached Files

Comment

• Goddamn the first 50 or so posts in this thread were funny. Trolling rich boys is gr88!

Comment

• None of you have anywhere near as many of that badge thingies next to your avatar so leave Kuci alone.
              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Indeed!!!
                Attached Files
                Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

• I think of him thus:
                  Attached Files
                  Only feebs vote.

Comment

• I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• IBM is going to roll out a tablet PC soon.

Yeah, and you can draw on them or whatever. You don't even have to swivel the screen.

It's perfect for notetaking, and OneNote was designed with them in mind.

OneNote will even use handwriting recognition, so if you search your notes for keywords, it'll find them when you've written it as well (well, as best it can).

And... Asher didn't tell you one of the more interesting features of OneNote (Which I use a lot on my non-tablet laptop as well--)

-since it's an f*n "notebook", you never need to save--it does it automagically.
                      -if you record audio with it, and continue to write/type, it'll split and bookmark where exactly the audio was. twenty minutes into a lecture, with about two pages of notes, you can go back to page one, and it'll start playing the lecture from where you ask it to.
                      B♭3

Comment

• OneNote alone is the reason any university student should opt for a PC instead of a Mac. While Apple is worrying about the color of their new PowerBooks, the PC world is actually adding value to the systems.

Comment

• I'm considering something between: (£799)

and this: (£899)

performance wise.
                          £900 is about the tops i'd want to spend on a laptop that doesn't have on-board graphics as a priority.

I'd more likely go with one of these companies as they are uk based and have shops in london, so i can get a bit of face to face, see if i can bring the prices down a little+up the specs
                          'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

• The second one is a very very hot chip, and power hungry. You wouldn't be mobile with it.

Comment

• cheers for the tip - you've given me something to ask about when i go shoping
                              'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

• Baaaah..........get a Dell 700m off of eBay. They are going cheap right now because dell had a $750 off 1499 a few weeks ago...
                                "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

Working...
                                X