X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Re: Creationism vs. Evolution II: Peanut Allergies

Originally posted by St Leo
    Originally posted by Rufus T. Firefly
    So, I'm sitting at 35,000 feet, not eating peanuts, and I'm thinking: which better explains peanut allergies, creationism or evolution?

Evolution.

Creationism thinks of a peanut as a peanut as a peanut -- Noah took two peanuts of the two kinds with him onboard the Ark -- whereas Evolution allows for unpredictable interaction of component chemicals. Allergies are a sign of a paranoid body that trusts nothing and over-reacts in the name of self-preservation.
    So peanut allergies are a way we thin the herd?
    "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by Rufus T. Firefly

Nah, Rufus is happily married; it's like being gay, but with less sex.

Sig material.
      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon
        Rufus is gay. Real men spend flights thinking about screwing the stewardess in one of the washrooms.
        How disgusting! I'd never demean a woman by porking her over a toilet. I fantasize about banging her in mid air after the plane comes apart at 15000 feet. We enjoy mutual satisfaction just before hitting the ground.
        "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker

Peanut butter by the spoon
          Word up, it tastes way better on the spoon.

What's really good is to get some strong apples and eat the slices with peanut butter.

AWESOME
          We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

How disgusting! I'd never demean a woman by porking her over a toilet.

Needs must friend...
            Only feebs vote.

Comment

Peanut allergies are how God separates the saved from the unsaved.
              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Richelieu
                I'm allergic to peanuts and i'm glad: i can't stand even the odour. I've had reactions ranging from severe asthma attacks when i was a kid to just rashes nowadays.

In the heart?

It was probably an epipen. Very common for peanut and other allergy sufferers. You're supposed to stick it in your thigh.

LOL WOOPS!

Comment

OOPS

Well, it was the heart in this case, that's why I never forget it. At least that's what we were instructed on.

Maybe this person had an acute case or something.

But I remember asking: the heart? Are you serious???

That thing looked way too big to put into the heart.
                  Last edited by Ted Striker; May 4, 2005, 03:13.
                  We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                  X