Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thai babes for Ted, Cpt Kirk and whoever else

Jumbo Queen says fat is beautiful

In an era of chiseled supermodels and bizarre weight-loss diets a Thai beauty contest celebrated women with a bit of flesh Sunday when heavy-weight contestants battled for the Miss Jumbo Queen crown.

The annual contest, which aims to raise awareness and money for Thailand's dwindling elephant population, allows full-sized women weighing over 176 pounds to show weight-conscious Thais that big is beautiful.

This year, 24 women participated in the contest at the Samphran Elephant Ground and Zoo, 38 miles west of the capital Bangkok.

"I want to show people that just because I'm fat doesn't mean I'm any less beautiful or talented," said 18-year-old winner, Tarnrarin Chansawang, who weighed in at 242 pounds.

Tarnrarin, a bubbly business student and tuba player from Bangkok, took home several prizes, including a Jumbo-sized trophy and $50,000 baht ($1,270).

Judges also looked at other talents of the contestants who mesmerized hundreds of spectators with raunchy dance numbers and revealing costumes.

In keeping with Jumbo tradition, a side award for Miss Jumbo Universe went to university student Thanchanok Mekkeaw for weighing in as the heaviest competitor in the pageant at 400 pounds.
    Who is Barinthus?

Unhealthy and unattractive

Comment

"I won! I won!" Tarnrarin Chansawng squealed with immense joy...
      Attached Files
      Who is Barinthus?

Comment

DP
        Who is Barinthus?

Comment

Ohh, baby, let's shake 'em like there's no tomorrow...
          Attached Files
          Who is Barinthus?

Comment

"Oh well, she shook better than I did but that's ok!" Thanchanok Mekkeaw bowed out gracefully...
            Attached Files
            Who is Barinthus?

Comment

'You boys, come back soon and maybe we can do some more shakin'' waves the Queen and her runner ups Kemike Sookprasongde (L) and Phanchan Ahkrakul (R) completed with a suggestive wink.
              Attached Files
              Who is Barinthus?

Comment

Oh God.

Comment

I didn't realize it was possible for non-American Asian women to get that big!
                  We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I'm amazed that they actually have stores that sell clothes that big over there unless its all imported.
                    Who is Barinthus?

Comment

Part of me says, mad props to them for being individual and bucking what society wants them to look like.

The other part of me says, a couple more years like that and you're looking at not living much longer. Heart attack, type 2 diabetes, you name it.

Then there is the part about celebrating gluttony when there are starving people all over the world.

I can say with 100% confidence that these women are predisposed to being overweight, but on the other hand, getting up to 400 pounds is excessive, and if you asked them whether, in their heart of hearts, they would rathar be 130 pounds or 400, they would all pick the 130.
                      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

"I want to show people that just because I'm fat doesn't mean I'm any less beautiful or talented,"

Yes it does, dumbass.

Comment

Working...
                        X