• Time
  • Show
Clear All

adorable

but with that hat, all I can thing is "we come from France"

Monkey!!!

Comment

Kids

I hope she becomes a smart and a healthy adult. Good luck on raising them both.

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon
        Found this pic of Ogie Oglethorpe on Google.

I'm praying Sophia got his wife's hair.

Warn't that good ol' Dave Schultz from the Flyers' glory days?
        When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Re: Welcome littlest Oglethorpe

Originally posted by Ogie Oglethorpe
          Long story short, littlest Oglethorpe was delivered via Cesarean at a healthy 8lbs 7 oz. & 21 3/4".

Welcome to this wonderful yet totally screwed up world Sophia Gabrielle. (JohhT ) May your life be a series of wonders and joys.

Mother and baby are doing fine at the hospital.

Congrats!
          When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Congrats mate Hope she has a long and fulfilling life
            You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

I can't believe I completely missed this.

Congrats Og & Co.
              Much happiness to you all.

[PS: The older one looks to be of SMACing age any day now. Need to start 'em young these days. ]

Comment

Comment

Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
                  Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
                  *****Citizen of the Hive****
                  "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

Congrats - in a few years you can field your own SMAC team.
                    The worst form of insubordination is being right - Keith D., marine veteran. A dictator will starve to the last civilian - self-quoted
                    And on the eigth day, God realized it was Monday, and created caffeine. And behold, it was very good. - self-quoted
                    Klaatu: I'm impatient with stupidity. My people have learned to live without it.
                    Mr. Harley: I'm afraid my people haven't. I'm very sorry… I wish it were otherwise.

Comment

Congrats.
                      Hehe....burr.

Looshkin's Lair

Comment

"I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
                        ^ The Poly equivalent of:
                        "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

Congrats!

The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

Congrats, Master Og!!

-=Vel=-
                            The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

Vel sighting!!
                              I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Congrats man

Comment

Working...
                                X