Welcome littlest Oglethorpe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's way cool Ogie.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Excellent news

Fatherhood is incredibly rewarding. My little guy will be 2 next week and every " Daddy . . . hug??" melts my heart.

Oh and accept that MOM will be irrational for say . . . the next several months
      You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Originally posted by DRoseDARs

Now this board has two adorable Sophies to fawn over
        just great
        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Congrats on the successful spawning.
          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Congrats!
            We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
            If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
            Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Huh, no...

nope...

definately not!

There we go, congratulations!
              Long time member @ Apolyton
              Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

If at first you don't succeed, take the bloody hint and give up.

Comment

Kids....gotta love them!
                  Yes, let's be optimistic until we have reason to be otherwise...No, let's be pessimistic until we are forced to do otherwise...Maybe, let's be balanced until we are convinced to do otherwise. -- DrSpike, Skanky Burns, Shogun Gunner
                  ...aisdhieort...dticcok...

Comment

Originally posted by hexagonian
                    Kids....gotta love them!
                    Yep, we must, because we change thier daipers and we don't toss them when they keep us awake all night crying.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious

Yep, we must, because we change thier daipers and we don't toss them when they keep us awake all night crying.
                      Yup

I am convinced that "cuteness" is their defense mechanism.

That and the hormone imbalance in the mother that makes them maniacal toward anyone that threatens their child
                      You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

except themselves sometimes

Comment

Originally posted by Flubber

Yup

I am convinced that "cuteness" is their defense mechanism.

That and the hormone imbalance in the mother that makes them maniacal toward anyone that threatens their child

I was lucky to have a son that really is cute. Some babies are uglier than sin, especially with the birthing fluid on them.

Comment

congrats

I pray health and happinees for you and yours

I am so proud of my Grandson, he is now the mainstay of me avatar

Children and blessed with baby fluid that helps sustain them in the womb
                            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Congratulations and wishes for a long, healthy, and happy life for Sophie!
                              No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

^^^What he said.
                                "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

Working...
                                X