No announcement yet.

Baby School

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh no! I've destroyed my friendship with JT! ****!
    Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

And for a mere $5,000.

Comment

"And for a mere $5,000. "

You're right JT, there's always an upside.

Comment

Just send me the $30,000 and I'll make sure you each get $5000. Then we can all be friends again.
          I'm consitently stupid- Japher
          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Tehben:

Comment

Right! John, I can't find a pen, write the check would you? There's a pal.

Comment

Just send me the $30,000.
                DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Chocolate business not paying well?
                  I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Do I need a reason to want $30,000?
                    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

yes.

Comment

I'm greedy.

Comment

That'll work.

Comment

Back from the class... They said "vagina" like 20 times

and then

I broke my crown on a leg of chicken type substance from KFC

today really sucked

Karma owes me big time!
                            Monkey!!!

Comment

Just give me the $30,000 earmarked to Colon, JohnT, and Theben, and I'll make sure no one else gets a penny .
                              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Back from the class... They said "vagina" like 20 times

Did you stop yourself laughing?
                                Only feebs vote.

Comment

Working...
                                X