Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there an opening for female sprinter stud?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there an opening for female sprinter stud?

Apparently, sex before sprinting helps women. The raised testosterone levels help them perform better. Is there a job/profession possibility here?
    “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

So instead of saying swallowing allows for bigger breats, we now should tell them it's to run faster? Ok..hey fine by me, whatever works.

(yes, I know that how the testoterone levels are affected)
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Damn!

I'm in!!! Where is the application form???
      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

What if you get Venus and Serena Williams, Ted? After a session with them your wee, wee would be out of action for months.

Comment

I can hang with the sistas, but you're right, I need to step up my cardiovascular and strength training if I want this job.
          We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I'm sure some weightlifters or putshotsters will more than willing to advantage of your services.
            Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
            Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

uh oh

Comment

This golfer used her caddie as a sperm donor:

Comment

The coach only stated the benefits for women sprinters. For other track and field events, the benefits are unclear. In addition, getting pregnant would definitely not be in the interests of any sprinter that wished to compete during the next year.
                  “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

Comment

I knew Ted would have the most posts in this thread.

At least he can avoid the English poo girl. She's long distance.
                    Only feebs vote.

Comment

Comment

This works for guys too. Orgasms give you a little shot of testosterone. Before any contest where you need more assertiveness and confidence, an orgasm will give you a boost.
                        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

In that case, hotheads like Rasheed Wallace and Ron Artest should be banned from sex for the whole season.

Comment

Artest needs medication.

Comment

This works for guys too. Orgasms give you a little shot of testosterone. Before any contest where you need more assertiveness and confidence, an orgasm will give you a boost.

On the other hand, being caught masturbating before a job interview is a sure fire way not to get the job.*

*Unless it's one of those one in a million interviews that get reported in Penthouse.
                              Only feebs vote.

Comment

Working...
                              X