No announcement yet.

Are you a badass?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, for a kick off, your "dictionary" spelt Muhammad Ali s name wrong. So I'd be wary how much store I'd put in that particular tome

Comment

Do you have to shave, get bodily piercings, and look at people funny?
      You can look like this and still be a badass:
      Attached Files
      Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

Well, for a kick off, your "dictionary" spelt Muhammad Ali s name wrong. So I'd be wary how much store I'd put in that particular tome
        No wonder, its the urban dictionary. Haven't you heard, mispelling words is cool...
        Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

Originally posted by nostromo

No wonder, its the urban dictionary. Haven't you heard, mispelling words is cool...
          "Cool"?? Doo U meen "kewl"?

Comment

Kewl!

Comment

i always wonder why we need to half naked ladies mud wrestling why cant we have some mostly naked men mud wrestling???
              Course with the hubbs permission id be more then happy to mud wrestle with a sexy man
              When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
              "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
              Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski
                i always wonder why we need to half naked ladies mud wrestling why cant we have some mostly naked men mud wrestling???
                Course with the hubbs permission id be more then happy to mud wrestle with a sexy man
                Bring it on

Comment

Working...
                X