Lies about being kidnapped and creates a national search for her

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski
    I see it differntly che, If this dumb ass is on the front page it shouldnt be bout her freaking life story, it should be bout her getting the book thrown at her for causeing a stupid hoax.
    What she did wasn't important enough to be news outside of the areas she hoaxed. Should you get news about how may cars get stolen in Ft. Lauderdale? No. Why? Cuz it doesn't affect your life nor help to make you a more informed citizen. Crap like this is nothing more the purient infotainment. It's the media version of Jerry Springer, and it's a big part of what's wrong with this country. Instead of telling us about things that will impact our lives or give us better info about our government, we get all this ****.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker
      Ohhhhhhhhh
      That's what I keep saying over and over again in my dreams about her.
      Only feebs vote.

Comment

Infotainment
        We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

The B**** went across country involving evey fraking state she was in and tying up those law enforcement agencies in those freaking states how hard is that to under stand. Shes from ga and flees across oh i dunno at least 8 states. all the while running and ****ing with the police and agencies in all the areas not just ga.
          When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
          "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
          Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon

That's what I keep saying over and over again in my dreams about her.

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski
              yes she did she called in to 9 11 franticaly saying she was kidnapped from atlanta after she got off the phone with the idiot that is probably gonna still marry her. She described a couple in their 40s that got her and that they drove a blue van
              Yes. On Saturday. After the call had been traced.

She didn't break any laws by not telling anyone where she was going, though it was certainly stupid.
              No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Arent their laws to involve 911 in hoaxs like this. I remember a lady doing a fake car jacking in texas where she was trying to make her bf or husband jealous got arrested after she pulled a stunt like that and that was only for calling 911
                When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.

Comment

I think the police are more rational than people give them credit for. This woman is unlikely to reoffend, and probably was in a real state. These things happen – rational police expect them to.

Meanwhile, the public is still safe.
                  Only feebs vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon
                    I think the police are more rational than people give them credit for. This woman is unlikely to reoffend, and probably was in a real state. These things happen – rational police expect them to.

Meanwhile, the public is still safe.
                    Mean while what makes what she did any different then what the lady from texas did?? After all the texas lady was in a state too. But the lady from texas got thrown in jail and handed down two years of probation/ with so many hours of community service.

Comment

I say we have Mrs. T and this chick go 1 on 1 in the ring and we sell it on pay per view.

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker
                        I say we have Mrs. T and this chick go 1 on 1 in the ring and we sell it on pay per view.
                        Only if i get a cut of the money and we do something with thems freaky eyeballs

Comment

Working...
                        X