Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Korea unleashes the wrath of computer geeks against Japan!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I should change my username to Gen. Then I can be hip and cool like Az and Bosh.
    Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Originally posted by General Ludd
      I should change my username to Gen. Then I can be hip and cool like Az and Bosh.
      Be quiet or I'll go back to being Zhu Yuanzhang
      Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Actually, this Boshko -> Bosh thing is one of the rare cases where I agree with an username change.

In fact, Boshko should consider changing his surname to Bosh, too.
        "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
        "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Originally posted by General Ludd
          You wish.
          urgh.NSFW

Comment

Re: Korea unleashes the wrath of computer geeks against Japan!

Originally posted by Bosh
            Now Japan must be trembling in fear, the withdrawl of its claim on the disputed Dokdo islets are only a matter of time now!!

You can't make this **** up
            The irony of it is, that kind of warfare would probably work against Japan too
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Thus the difference between virtual reality and reality has been established... in virtual reality you can win as many times as you like without actually winning in reality.

Shove that in your pipe and toke on it Baudrillard! (sorry... I'm a cynical apostate of postmodernism).

Comment

Originally posted by Bosh

Be quiet or I'll go back to being Zhu Yuanzhang
                Don't. Bosh is .
                "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
                "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
                2004 Presidential Candidate
                2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

You should have written it Bosch. I would have thought you as a Stuttgart-lover
                  "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                  "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                  "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Working...
                  X