Big fish?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big fish?

Is it better to be a big fish in a small pond; or a small fish in a big one?

Better for what? Personal happiness, or ability to utilise ninja cunning to assassinate mercenary generals?
    Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
    "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Is it better to serve in heaven or rule in hell?
      There's no game in The Sims. It's not a game. It's like watching a tank of goldfishes and feed them occasionally. - Urban Ranger

Comment

I'm guessing it all depends on your appitite and the appitite of the rest of the "fish" in the pond....

Comment

Is it better to be a eunuch in the sultan's harem or the world's biggest stud in a monastery for nuns?

Comment

Big fish, small pond

stud with nuns

Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
              Big fish, small pond

stud with nuns

"I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
              ^ The Poly equivalent of:
              "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

Could be same size pond, just seems different compared to the size of the fish.

Stud with nuns everytime. Some of 'em have gotta drop it, even God wouldnt blame 'em.
                Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
                CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
                One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

Huh, just before coming back to Poly and seeing this thread I plugged in a DVD I rented called 'Big Fish'. I thought this might be a review...
                  Long time member @ Apolyton
                  Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

If you want a review, I give "Big Fish" an outstanding 8.5 out of 10 Stars. It is one of my favorite movies, of which my qualms are only that Tim Burton made it too Hollywood. There are many aspects of which I think could be slightly altered to make it an Academy Award-worthy, top 20 movie, but as it stands, it is sheer brillance in the artistic category and original in the Best Film category (although I couldn't place it above any of the 2004 Best Picture nominees, even though I didn't care for ROTK).
                    "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
                    ^ The Poly equivalent of:
                    "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

This thread was about a movie? I thought it was just spam.

A relevant link would alleviated such confusion.
                      There's no game in The Sims. It's not a game. It's like watching a tank of goldfishes and feed them occasionally. - Urban Ranger

Comment

Well Fab, that was a heck of a flick.
                        Long time member @ Apolyton
                        Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Big fish was great Im just gutted I fell asleep in the middle

anyway, I would rather be a fish in the ocean than a fish in a puddle
                          Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

Ewen McGregor is the man .
                            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
                            X