robot team *whacks head*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• robot team *whacks head*

So, I'm on a team of me and six of my friends in a robotics competition. Me and one other friend, Justin, are the programmers, and the rest are builders. Well, with a week to go, they've finally actually built the thing, so we can actually start programming. The thing is, the design they made, while conceptually fine, involves a lot of annoying math to handle the rotations and stuff and is generally not very nice for the programmers.

Originally posted by Comrade Tassadar
    I'll wait for someone else to post the obvious.
    Which is?

Actually, I was wondering why he's wasting time posting here instead of being busily coding.
    There's no game in The Sims. It's not a game. It's like watching a tank of goldfishes and feed them occasionally. - Urban Ranger

Comment

I don't see the connection.
      There's no game in The Sims. It's not a game. It's like watching a tank of goldfishes and feed them occasionally. - Urban Ranger

Comment

Comment

Nope, must be an american thing.

Comment

geek!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            Monkey!!!

Comment

TEH WESLEY CRUSHOOORRRRRR!!!
              "Luck's last match struck in the pouring down wind." - Chris Cornell, "Mindriot"

Comment

Comment

Tis an Eventis thing.
                  I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

ph33r teh Wesley...
                    The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Working...
                    X