Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you know they could just SAY that

Comment

But then it would be so simple and obvious and mature, Ec! YOU CAN'T HAVE ANY OF THAT!
      urgh.NSFW

Comment

Eh? Nah. It's the classic "It's not you, it's me, honestly" line.

Besides it's not good. It gives the idea that something could happen were circumstances different. That's never good for the sanity.
        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Are you ugly, Guynemer?

That's usually a reason.

Are you Indian?

Perhaps she sees you as a racial inferior.
          Only feebs vote.

Comment

I have had 0% success with asking people on dates

in fact, every person I have asked out has attempted to avoid me from then on

I didn't asked out that many people before, I don't ask out anyone unless I am sure that they at least somewhat like me now (which means that I haven't asked out anyone in over a year)

JM
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN
            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

why do you say "people" not girls. maybe guys just find it curious to be asked out by another guy

Comment

I think it was impiled
                When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
                  you work with this person? She could sue you for sexual harrassment.
                  For chrissake, can't you even ask a person for a date anymore without getting sued?
                  DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon
                    Are you ugly, Guynemer?

That's usually a reason.

Are you Indian?

Perhaps she sees you as a racial inferior.

Alot of Indian girls won't date outside of their race if they are traditional and/or close to their parents. Many still have their parents arrange a marriage for them.

Some of my friends that have their parents still living back in India or Pakistan, have had girlfriends or boyfriends, but they kept it a secret from their parents. And most of them ended up in an arranged marriage.
                    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer
                      She's very non-traditional.
                      From own experiences: appearance can deceive.
                      DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

I dont think he said she was that type tho.. I could be wrong but i think someone asked him she was from india and he said no. Like I said I canbe wrong tho.
                        When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                        "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                        Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Working...
                        X