Always look on the bright side of life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Always look on the bright side of life

So I finally grew a pair and asked out this other intern I've had my eye on for a few months. A young lady of Indian descent--gorgeous, brilliant, twisted sense of humor.

To the surprise of precisely zero people worldwide, she turned me down.

On the other hand, I have all my own hair, all of my teeth, all my shots, and I'm not a complete *****. So I at least have that going for me.
    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

you work with this person? She could sue you for sexual harrassment.

Comment

Not likely; I didn't walk up to her and say, "Nice cans, toots!"

Although, in retrospect, it probably wouldn't have made a difference if I had.

Comment

Are u in any position of authority over her?
        I'm consitently stupid- Japher
        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

If you meant "Indian" as in from India, then she probably has a man she never met before lined up already.
          ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
          ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

Sweet lord no. I'm an intern. I don't even have authority over my own bodily functions.

Comment

Oh God, I thought Eric Idle had died.

Well, you also seem to still have your spirit intact, Guynemer. Keep saving up the cowbell for someone who knows how to appreciate it.

In a way, being turned down just brings you one step closer to finding the right one.

Comment

Originally posted by Caligastia
                If you meant "Indian" as in from India, then she probably has a man she never met before lined up already.
                Nope.

Comment

I'm under the impression they are both interns?

that's usually not a concern, but they could still say you did anything. And you risk your job (in reality there is little chance of being successfully sued- but you could lose your job).

I'm just too self-concious. I asked this one girl at work out. She turned me down. I was afraid she'd tell all the other girls at work. I guess I was scared they would laugh at me or something. such childish fears I have. It's not like I'm in highs school anymore...

Comment

She's clearly a gold digger, Guy.

She wants someone who will make real money, not some doctor.

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer

Nope.
                      You're probably too ugly then.
                      ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
                      ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

Keep asking... she can't say no everytime!
                        Monkey!!!

Comment

Woo and yarr her with yer confidence and inability to shut up!
                          I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

oh just tell her it's probably for the better since your married and all...

ya

then she'll want you. happens to me all the time.
                            Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
                              Keep asking... she can't say no everytime!
                              yes they can

I bet you I can ask 100 girls out, and everyone will say no.

Comment

Working...
                              X