Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arrrr.... looking for some OT while poly is down?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That... is a good question. I don't think he's updated his blog in the last couple of months either.
    ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Better choose fast

Backup forum

What is the url for eventis?
      There's no game in The Sims. It's not a game. It's like watching a tank of goldfishes and feed them occasionally. - Urban Ranger

Comment

Smart people don't mind forums, because they instead head for CivIRC. Teh new, first and only IRC network for Civers.

As for Eventis: http://www.eventis.ws/
        "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Eventis
          Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
          The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Eventis or MZO its all the same.
            *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Spamming here is funnier because of the mods... I like living dangerously.
              I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Working...
              X