Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can I check the amount of midi-chlorians in my body?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can I check the amount of midi-chlorians in my body?

....maybe I'm the chosen one. I think the force is with me here.

So do I have to visit a doctor for a test, or how do they find new Jedis these days.....

BTW, I'm sure there's a lot of cheating going on with midi-chlorians. It's just like doping.
    Blah

Visit the next local Star Wars convention, and then report back.
    If you don't like reality, change it! me
    "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
    "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
    "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

GePap BeBro

These names just reek of DL.

DL, the new fragrance from The Greek Cosmetic Company. Guarenteed to attract the attention of that special man who will whisk you off to an exotic resort in Mingapulco.
      There's no game in The Sims. It's not a game. It's like watching a tank of goldfishes and feed them occasionally. - Urban Ranger

Comment

Originally posted by Qilue
        GePap BeBro

These names just reek of DL.

DL, the new fragrance from The Greek Cosmetic Company. Guarenteed to attract the attention of that special man who will whisk you off to an exotic resort in Mingapulco.
        BAH!

Now, Qilue, what kind of weirdo choses that name? Must be AH at it again.

We know its you, AH!

Comment

Originally posted by GePap

BAH!

Now, Qilue, what kind of weirdo choses that name? Must be AH at it again.

We know its you, AH!
          BAH!

Your just annoyed because your FLH lacks imagination.
          There's no game in The Sims. It's not a game. It's like watching a tank of goldfishes and feed them occasionally. - Urban Ranger

Comment

Originally posted by Qilue

BAH!

Your just annoyed because your FLH lacks imagination.
            BAH!

If I knew what FLH meant, I would be outraged! OUTRAGED! I tells yah!

Comment

BAH!

If I knew what FLH meant, I would be outraged! OUTRAGED! I tells yah!
              BAH!

FLH = five letter handle

(I made that TLA up)

Comment

What my FLH lacks in imagination, it makes up in integrity and power.

Oh, and my Avatar is better, nyah, nyah, nyah, nayh.

Video game characters are SO 90's.

Comment

What video game character is that, BTW?
                  "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                  "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                  "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

I hate to be the one to break this to you, but there is no such thing as a "midi-chlorian". It was just a movie.

Comment

What my FLH lacks in imagination, it makes up in integrity and power.

Oh, and my Avatar is better, nyah, nyah, nyah, nayh.

Video game characters are SO 90's.
                      Perhaps, but couldn't you find a better avatar than a picture of some old homeless man?

Comment

Originally posted by Whoha
                        I hate to be the one to break this to you, but there is no such thing as a "midi-chlorian". It was just a movie.
                        But we aren't discussing midi-chlorians. Try to keep up dear.

BeBro GePap WhoHa

Definate pattern

Comment

Takes an Aussie not to know whom my Avatar is...

Maybe if you drank less of that swill Aussies call beer (Fosters, Australian for Budweisser), you would know

Comment

Takes an Aussie not to know whom my Avatar is...

Maybe if you drank less of that swill Aussies call beer (Fosters, Australian for Budweisser), you would know
                            Fosters is swill, only foreigners drink it.

Comment

So what passes for "good" Aussie beer?

Comment

Working...
                              X