How stupid am I?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How stupid am I?

Quick background info: Theben has met a woman. On the positive side, she's very cute, with a sweet voice; runs her own business; is asian, which helps with that pesky yellow fever he seems to be developing; is a great cook (runs a restaurant); and really likes Theben, which is always a bonus. On the down side, she's married. Very, very married.

After consulting with both friends and family, my brain decided that this would never work, owing to not only the marriage thingy but the fact he would be leaving Indy, most likely around the end of August. Plus I met her husband and he seems like a really nice guy, and not enjoying being cheated on and lied to when it happened to me, don't feel any desire to put him thru it. So I went to tell her today all this.

I wasn't prepared for her response. Basically she says, "I'm not a bad girl, I never do this before, I don't know why I feel this way." Even after I tell her that everyone said it was a bad idea, after her own sister said it was impossible, and even telling her that I'll only be around for 3-4 more months she still doesn't want me to leave. So in the end I wussed out and told her I'd e-mail her.

I need drinks.
    Stupid
    3.85%
    Very very stupid
    9.62%
    Mere words cannot describe how dense you are
    21.15%
    Yer dumb, but you should hit it anyway
    11.54%
    I've always considered you an idiot so don't feel bad
    21.15%
    No banana option for you, buster, keep it in your pants
    32.69%
    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Oh I voted before I read the post... my bad.
    Only feebs vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

banana. keep pants on Joe
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon
          I've got a good idea how you voted too...
          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

I've got a good idea how you voted too...

Only feebs vote.

Comment

Staple pants to abdomen. Repeat.

Comment

Nothing good will come from such a relationship.
                There's no game in The Sims. It's not a game. It's like watching a tank of goldfishes and feed them occasionally. - Urban Ranger

Comment

This is exactly the kind of thing I would expect for Tehban

Your just infatuated with her because she can cook. And who wouldn't be!

Your too late, give it up, and find someone else. If you break them up your an arse.
                  Monkey!!!

Comment

Apparently her husband is aware that something is going on, not that anything has happened. Just not who.

Japher, I know, I don't want to put anyone thru that crap, for many reasons. She doesn't want to let go. I don't want to hurt her, or anyone else. It may be too late for that, unfortunately.

Comment

The 5th option seems to be winning. I hate you all.

Comment

[SIZE=1]
                        Japher, I know, I don't want to put anyone thru that crap, for many reasons. She doesn't want to let go. I don't want to hurt her, or anyone else. It may be too late for that, unfortunately.
                        It's not too late and she will get over you. Whether she will be honest with her husband is not your responsibility although you should encourage her towards this when you break off the relationship.

(EDIT - btw, I voted 6th )
                        There's no game in The Sims. It's not a game. It's like watching a tank of goldfishes and feed them occasionally. - Urban Ranger

Comment

Originally posted by Qilue

although you should encourage her towards this when you break off the relationship.
                          I did try that, believe it or not.

(EDIT - btw, I voted 6th )
                          Okay, so I don't hate you.

Comment

I haven't voted yet... but now I am encouraged just to be mean

damn women who cook
                            Monkey!!!

Comment

I think it's time to find another Thai resteraunt, bro.
                              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Working...
                              X