Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've never...

... ridden on a horse.

Just a little game to pass the time. You can post if you've done the thing the previous poster hasn't. Then you tell a little about where or when, how often etc. you've done it, maybe a little story to go with it. And you post a thing you've never done, and of course there has to be some reasonable probability that other posters have done it, i.e. don't post that you haven't walked on the Moon or anything like that.

Got it?

Ok, who's been on a horseback.

I have.

I've never eaten spam.

Comment

I've ridden on a horse once or twice. My girlfriend at the time gave me a lesson a few years back. And then last year, I went on a trailride in Pigeon Forge, TN.

I've never parachuted out of a plane.
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Verto didn't put in enough effort. I think Imran should be the one people should try to trump. So who has parachuted?

Comment

So who's jumped out of a plane?
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui

So who's jumped out of a plane?
            Does the plane need to have been airborne at the time?
            There's no game in The Sims. It's not a game. It's like watching a tank of goldfishes and feed them occasionally. - Urban Ranger

Comment

Originally posted by Verto
              I have.

I've never eaten spam.
              I've eaten spam and horse.

I've never smoked a cigarette.
              "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
              "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
              2004 Presidential Candidate
              2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

I use to smoke a pack a day

I've never been skydiving
                Monkey!!!

Comment

Comment

I've never been skydiving either!

I've never parachuted out of an airplane.
                    In da butt.
                    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

I've never seen anything as silly as this.

Comment

I've never had sex with a Dalmation while reciting hymns.
                        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I've never believed a word of that, Asher.

Come on, who's been skydiving. Do we really need to bring MtG into this.

Comment

I've never been out of the country.
                            Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
                            Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
                            *****Citizen of the Hive****
                            "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

I never read the rules of this thread.
                              In da butt.
                              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                              THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                              "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Working...
                              X