No announcement yet.

Charity thread - http://www.operationiraqichildren.org/

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would say it was applying the rules. Although, the spam petition thread could have been locked instead, even though it was older.
    There's no game in The Sims. It's not a game. It's like watching a tank of goldfishes and feed them occasionally. - Urban Ranger

Comment

Quisling!

Comment

OK since you guys are slow like always, I'll make it known without more threadjacking.

I bet I can do all the arguments in here regarding this topic. But since you guys are in a good mood, it didn't work out so I have to help a little:
        - this is not a good thing!
        - What do you mean?
        - HEY! Don't call me douchebag, douchebag!
        - So? if it helps someone, it's worth it?
        - NO IT'S NOT! HITLER HAD KIDS ON HIS LAP! 'Ooh look at Adolf, he's such a nice man! We like him now smoochieboochies..'
        - AMERICAN SOLDIER IS NOT HITLER!
        - Well you tell me? What's the difference!?
        - COOL DOWN! LAST WARNING!
        *grabs popcorn and joins in*
        - That is such typical LEFTIST behaviour, comparing to Hitler.. remember Stalin, your idol, lefties?
        - Roosevelt was a pedohpile.
        - What?
        - Hey this is exactly what Israel vs Palestine thing is about too, and you have different opinion on that, so what gives mr. bigoted bastard?
        - HE WAS ELECTED LEGALLY! Kerry can't even catch a ball.
        - Finland is a country, look at this.
        *5 people gets banned*
        - Ok ok ok.. so.. I'm just saying..
        - I see your point, but you are way out of your league here.
        - League, what league, the nazi league! YES I AM out of that one, but you aren't!
        - commie!
        *thread locked*
        *God Bless America starts playing immidiately cueing with the thread locking, loud and proudly*
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

I take that back.

Pekka must have some Kind Budâ„¢.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnT
            Quisling!

I don't think so!
            There's no game in The Sims. It's not a game. It's like watching a tank of goldfishes and feed them occasionally. - Urban Ranger

Comment

Originally posted by Qilue
              I would say it was applying the rules. Although, the spam petition thread could have been locked instead, even though it was older.
              Let me tell you about another group that was just applying the rules... they were called NAZIS!

Nazis
              UR hating Iraqi children
              Ted Striker
              Pekka beating me to the faux-Godwinization by an eyelash
              Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Pekka, a really good idea would be to go for a nice walk...
                Long time member @ Apolyton
                Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Originally posted by Qilue

I don't think so!
                  From the link:

History
                  Quisling (1940)
                  A word Norwegians are not very proud of having given to the world: it derives from Vidkun Quisling (1887-1945), a Norwegian politician who collaborated with the Nazis during World War II. He established his name as a synonym for "traitor", someone who collaborates with the invaders of his country, especially by serving in a puppet government.

Trust me, on these boards UR is the puppet government.

Comment

yes and I don't want to get banned for making this thread a mess. I stop now.

OIC. Donate. Pekka approves this message.
                    In da butt.
                    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                      That's because you don't know what I'm saying in it.

Milaaa!
                      Do your other personalities know what this one is saying?
                      (\__/)
                      (='.'=)
                      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

notyoueither, maybe.

Isn't it sad though, that the first thing I HAVE to do after waking up is start diverting attention to myself from Iraqi Kids and supplying them with school books and things like that? What can I say.. western world at its best. OTOH there are these kids that needs attention the most, who comes and says 'i vuv you mifter' with a smile on their face and not much to their name except maybe one pair of clothes and bad future? Then, there comes this big shadow who slaps the kids away 'STEP ASIDE! I NEED ATTENTION.. GO STEP ON A MINE OR SOMETHING' and then I come to make stupid jokes? It's the paradox of me.. but I don't consider myself a bad person. www.operationmakepekkathecenteroftheworld.com.. donate now..

OIC. Helping children in Iraq is helping children of your future. Help now.
                        In da butt.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnT

From the link:

History
                          Quisling (1940)
                          A word Norwegians are not very proud of having given to the world: it derives from Vidkun Quisling (1887-1945), a Norwegian politician who collaborated with the Nazis during World War II. He established his name as a synonym for "traitor", someone who collaborates with the invaders of his country, especially by serving in a puppet government.

Trust me, on these boards UR is the puppet government.
                          Hah, I have you now. Since by definition UR is a legally appointed representative of the rulers, this would mean non-mods and non-owners would qualify as invaders.

EDIT - clarification

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                            Isn't it sad though, that the first thing I HAVE to do after waking up is start diverting attention to myself from Iraqi Kids and supplying them with school books and things like that?
                            Sad for you maybe.
                            (\__/)
                            (='.'=)
                            (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

edited
                              In da butt.

Comment

Pekka, your link above is broken. And I wanted so badly to donate.
                                Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Working...
                                X