Buffalo on a tennis court!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buffalo on a tennis court!

Some Buffalo got loose in Baltimore and wandered onto a tennis court. Imagine playing tennis when that happened?

Attached Files
    'There is a greater darkness than the one we fight. It is the darkness of the soul that has lost its way. The war we fight is not against powers and principalities, it is against chaos and despair. Greater than the death of flesh is the death of hope, the death of dreams. Against this peril we can never surrender. The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.'"
    G'Kar - from Babylon 5 episode "Z'ha'dum"

o_O
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Looks like he's got a hell of a net game.

Comment

Net!
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Back around 1996 or 197 my Army Reserve unit went to use the firing ranges at Camp Pendelton and half way through qualification tests everyone had to stop because a bison wondered on to the range. You'd think all the gun fire would scare them off but the bastards seemed to know we couldn't touch them. One fellow even drove a hummer up to him and started honking the horn and flashing the lights in order to scare him off but nothing worked. We ended up waiting about an hour for the over grown cow to wonder on its way.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I got this in a local paper. I was thinking of posting it, but then I decided to search the second page for interesting threads first.

I love how people think they can control hundred-pound, or even thousand-pound animals, and then they get proven wrong. There was a guy who got mauled by his own pet crocodile, too.
            "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

if you don't got the sneaker sqweek it ain't worth it...

now
              Monkey!!!

Comment

Oerdin:
                ... a bison wondered on to the range. You'd think all the gun fire would scare them off but the bastards seemed to know we couldn't touch them. One fellow even drove a hummer up to him and started honking the horn and flashing the lights in order to scare him off but nothing worked.
                I remember reading some years ago that they're really dumb (maybe in Mitchener's Centennial). Apparently, you can shoot a buffalo, it falls over dead, but the buffalo standing next to it just keeps munching grass like nothing's happened. That's why the buffalo hunters had such an easy time killing so many millions of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
                  Back around 1996 or 197 my Army Reserve unit went to use the firing ranges at Camp Pendelton and half way through qualification tests everyone had to stop because a bison wondered on to the range. You'd think all the gun fire would scare them off but the bastards seemed to know we couldn't touch them. One fellow even drove a hummer up to him and started honking the horn and flashing the lights in order to scare him off but nothing worked. We ended up waiting about an hour for the over grown cow to wonder on its way.
                  Doesn't say a lot for our armed forces..........

ACK!
                  Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Working...
                  X