Any Artists here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Artists here?

Anyone here good at painting or drawing? I'd love to see some of your "art". No flamming paper bags with crap inside. Thank you.
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

I do ramblings and freestyle story telling.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

I make mostly portraits (fast sketches).
      Looks like that (beware I don't have a scanner, it's a photo of the sketch, with poor lighting...).
      I also do some other drawings which really can't be shown without a correct scanner.
      It actually looks better given correct lighting and is less fuzzy... And I also drew better when I drew 20 portraits a day, now it's about one per week...
      Attached Files
      Clash of Civilization team member
      (a civ-like game whose goal is low micromanagement and good AI)
      web site http://clash.apolyton.net/frame/index.shtml and forum here on apolyton)

Comment

I don't burn bagged ****. I draw pictures of burning bagged ****.
        In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

I'm studying tobe an architect, so I do lots of drawing.

Done with colored pencil, scanned, and colors inverted:

There are more via the link in my signature.
          Visit First Cultural Industries
          There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
          Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Go look at the Frog Thread.
            Monkey!!!

Comment

Wow Smiley, that's nice! You really know how to use your colors and shading.

You should call it CHINA 2085.
              -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

reminded me of HK too ( must be the mountains )
                urgh.NSFW

Comment

Nah, how about CHINA2010? Anyway, that's VERY cool, I really liked that one. If you can do me a .. 2 meters height and 5 meters weight kind of cool future city, similar style, I'll pay you, and put it on my wall that is empty now.
                  How much you want?
                  In da butt.
                  "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                  THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                  "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Thanks for another chance at shameless self-promotion.

Easy to use website building tool for your professional or personal website and blog, web hosting, domain registration, email and more at Tripod.com!

This one is untitled so far. Suggestions anyone?
                    Attached Files
                    "In Italy for 30 years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed. But they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love. They had 500 years of democracy and peace. And what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."
                    —Orson Welles as Harry Lime

Comment

Venus
                      (\__/)
                      (='.'=)
                      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

holy crap, thisis art that i would actually buy. incredible.
                        "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

MosesPresley
                          urgh.NSFW

Comment

Merlin in the outhouse. Scan of a pencil drawing I did while bored one day.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Nice drawing man.

Comment

Working...
                              X