Any Good Combat Wallpaper Out There

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Good Combat Wallpaper Out There

Decided to make a change on my desktop and go for some good old fashioned war wallpaper. Just about anything I guess. WW2, WW1, Korea. Anyone know of a good wallpaper site
    Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Monkey!!!

Comment

weak
      "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
      "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

This is an example of some that I already have
        Attached Files
        Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

How about these?

Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Probably less on the gruesome side che but where did you get those at.

Comment

I just googled battlefield + dead and "highway of death"
              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Interpret the point Che is putting across Sprayber...there is absolutely nothing glorious about combat...
                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

thought this looked kewl:
                  Monkey!!!

Comment

The irony of that image for Sprayber is imense.

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                      Interpret the point Che is putting across Sprayber...there is absolutely nothing glorious about combat...
                      Where have I said combat is glorious? I've lost three friends to it in the past two years so no I don't ****ing think its glorious.

Comment

Working...
                      X