Business

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Business

I thought of a nice business, unrealistic, yet exciting _idea_.

It's kind of like K&R (kidnap and ransom), however with small difference.

There are countless westerners (yeah, westerners, who can pay, thus business, idiot) in prisons all over the world. In Asia, SEA especially (drug traffickers etc) etc. Now, they are in hellish conditions, and some of them are not guilty. What we would do, is to take any case under study, the customer would provide ALL the information, including the police reports, the court papers etc, and the correspondence between them and the embassy and so forth. If the subject is most likely a drug trafficer big time, or a nasty criminal, we have to put our hands up and say 'sorry we can't help you'. However, if the subject is most likely innocent, and embassy is lifting their hands in surrender, we would help to get these people out. I'm not talking about busting in and starting gun fights. No no no..

In these places, bribes are often the way to go. The trick is, how you present it, who to pay and how much, that's the real question. How to establish communication, how to make sure it won't fall through our hands once the deal is secured. Then, unofficially get our man out. With strong knowledge and cooperation with the local staff we have, getting them out of the country secretly WITHOUT passing our embassy (avoiding risks and bad PR). In case someone gets caught, 100% denial.

But it would happen with negotiating the bribes, and strong presense, so nothing goes wrong when the money is paid, and no one attempts to pull any crap.

That's the basic idea.

Could be lucrative.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

We could pay ppl to kidnap the ppl we are going to rescue and charge the country of origin for it! It's a great scam!
    Monkey!!!

Comment

Chuck Norris rules

Wimpy bribery negotiating with terrorist authoritarian regimes

I expect better from our supercitizenry.
      "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

No... country of origin won't be ransom. Plus that's kind of .. illegal. and shady.. let's just stick with getting the border cases out of the 3rd world country prisons, yes?

I can be head of operations, I just want to wear 5k suits and a rolex, you can be... umm... operator? Start training dawg, you're going in soon.. *

*if you get caught we will deny any relations to you 100% I hope you understand.
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

I hear spam e-mail scams work great. Much less complicated imo.

Could write something like: We have your e-mail adress, send 1000$ USD in the next 5 days by paypal or you will get shot.
          Keep this e-mail in the utmost secrecy.

Regards.

Ahkhnad Jamous.

Yea.
          -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Spec, hahaha the sad thing is, I bet if we sent like 100 of those.. at least 1 would pay
            In da butt.

Comment

Yugo Pekka, The Negotiator
              I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Ogie, yeah but we can't go bust in to places in countries that are 'friendlies'. I mean sure but get caught and you're done with. However bribing, I mean... negotiating, will get you there as well, with better results and more legally.
                In da butt.

Comment

DanS, I just want to wear expensive suits, wear dark sunglasses and have my gun. Is that too much to ask? Oh, plus have few choppers and CAT-team ready to strike in seconds after my call, IF NEEDED.
                  In da butt.

Comment

Why can't we just negotiate via IRC?
                    Monkey!!!

Comment

Pekka doesn't understand that those positions are usually given to the rulers' family members: "We'll put second-cousin Azmir in charge of 'negotiations' with the British delegation." If not, then they are given as gifts to people who would otherwise make it "difficult" to maintain your power.

Good idea, though.

Comment

Dude ... ... hmm.. I think it's not up to us to choose the way of communication. First of all, well.. say John Belerton is captured in the airport, suspected of smuggling... drugs. He is sent to Bankok Hilton, and the procedure is very fast, and he recieves death penalty the same day. However, there are very reasonable doubts indicating his possible innocense. Now, their friends and families, you tell me they won't pay top dollar for your services. You also tell me, that there won't be any guards or officers to be bribed with relatively low money. I bet.. 20k euros will be enough for few guards to turn their eye somewhere else and officer releasing the prisoner to 'our man' so that he can be 'transferred to another prison'. Or something similar. Then we just charge 100k from the familiy and friends. ****, that's fair I think. IF the embassy is unwilling to help them of course.

No risk, then we take him to our custody fast, do our magic tricks to get him out of the country etc. Case closed. I bet you could even post to Poly with laptop while making the deal. And have your gun on the table.
                        In da butt.

Comment

Working...
                        X