Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Korean Music Videos: The Horror Continues

This one is very very popular now:

Bit of a pedophile's wet dream isn't it??

This one isn't so popular, which is good because its even worse if that is posible:

Vidéo - Clip d'une musique pop Vietnamienne avec un jeune garçon asiatique comme Jordy
    Stop Quoting Ben

Thanks to Inuyasha, I find myself listening to a bit more Japanese music these days. Boa's "Every Heart" wasn't bad when I thought it was "Every Hurt," but I'm quickly growing tired of it. Do As Infinity doesn't seem so bad. I like female singers with slightly husky voices.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi
      Thanks to Inuyasha, I find myself listening to a bit more Japanese music these days. Boa's "Every Heart" wasn't bad when I thought it was "Every Hurt," but I'm quickly growing tired of it. Do As Infinity doesn't seem so bad. I like female singers with slightly husky voices.
      Try Cherry Filter. The lead singer is female and has an amazing voice. Far and away my favorite Korean group.
      Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

I'll do that. Thanks.
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Re: Korean Music Videos: The Horror Continues

Originally posted by Boshko
          This one isn't so popular, which is good because its even worse if that is posible:

http://www.koreus.com/files/200407/jordy_asiatique.html

Even better than I expected
          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Re: Korean Music Videos: The Horror Continues

Originally posted by Boshko

http://www.koreus.com/files/200407/jordy_asiatique.html

The backdrop of background dancers makes it even more hilarious!!!!
            We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

People outisde the Anglo countries just have no decent music. Except Japan's underground scene.
              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Working...
              X