No announcement yet.

HogZilla!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's a scene where they feed some dude to the hogs.
    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

ick
      Long time member @ Apolyton
      Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker
        There's a scene where they feed some dude to the hogs.
        In the book they are European pigs.......

ACK!
        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Hey Turberski, I have shot feral hogs, and feral dogs (a real live pack of wild scary buggers), out near Marion, just a few miles from your domicile.
          Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
          Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
          "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
          From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Originally posted by Lefty Scaevola
            Hey Turberski, I have shot feral hogs, and feral dogs (a real live pack of wild scary buggers), out near Marion, just a few miles from your domicile.

Why would you do that?
            -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Duh! You shoot feral hogs as game animals. You exterminate packs of feral dogs because they are dangerous to humans, livestock, and game animals, and are a strong competative pressure against native predators such as bobcat, panther, coyote, stc.
              "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
              From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

And because it's fun.
                Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Also it's a rite of passage for men who wish to become manly men and enter true male manhood. A brotherhood of manly manhood men doing guy things.

No girlie men go hunting.

It's alot like a republican convention.

Comment

Originally posted by Lefty Scaevola
                    Duh! You shoot feral hogs as game animals. You exterminate packs of feral dogs because they are dangerous to humans, livestock, and game animals, and are a strong competative pressure against native predators such as bobcat, panther, coyote, stc.
                    Duh!?

You are right....I should have known how horrible these animals are. How could I have not known living 2000 km away. Asking questions is dumb, I should figure everything out by myself.
                    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Not at all. However there is so much sarcasm around this place that one expects it. So, don't take offense...no point in it anyway as nothing here has any real meaning to our lives except to put us in sour moods now and again. So, don't let it!

Comment

It appears, however, that the feral hogs, on account of numbers (there are few really wild breeding dog packs here), are viewed as a bigger problem by officials,
                        San Antonio's News, Traffic and Weather Station. Featuring Charlie Parker, Mr. T, Chris Duel, Charity McCurdy, Joe Pags, Sean Hannity, Glenn Beck, Clay Travis, Buck Sexton, Michael Berry and Jesse Kelly. Listen to Spurs basketball and Texas Longhorns football on WOAI. An iHeartRadio station.

Comment

This thread is giving me a hankering for Porkchops. mmm.. even better smoked porkchops.

Comment

Working...
                          X