Animated Avatars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files
    "Luck's last match struck in the pouring down wind." - Chris Cornell, "Mindriot"

Comment

This sh1t is hilarious.

I especially like the kid that backflips and then spins out of control with the nunchaka!!!
      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer
        Damn yeah.

Postia ante deletia.
        We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

The kid that fails the backflip is awesome, but I've never seen the saluting asian girls before.
          urgh.NSFW

Comment

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
            Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Hehe...my wouldbe avatar...
              Attached Files
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Yeah, I never got that one.
                Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

We have animated smileys and animated ads- why not avatars?
                  Visit First Cultural Industries
                  There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                  Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Large animated avatars will soon be available with ApolytonTwoPlus, and will cost only a single kidney for lifetime membership.
                    urgh.NSFW

Comment

Only ONE kidney?! What a deal!
                      I changed my signature

Comment

what

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov
                          Yeah, I never got that one.
                          No, you probably wouldn't...
                          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Working...
                          X