Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL, that is truly surreal Ted
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Mr. Winston there has a point.

Although, he probably has flat rate.

I, on the other hand, pay 2.5 euros for each 512 MB I make (upload+download). Apolyton thread/ page is easily over 350 KB. It adds up quickly.

Comment

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Comment

this thread is going to have a looong loading time

Comment

Comment

Comment

The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 111111

Comment

I miss Zylka.
                        The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Comment

What this thread needs, is MORE COWBELL!

I, on the other hand, pay 2.5 euros for each 512 MB I make (upload+download). Apolyton thread/ page is easily over 350 KB. It adds up quickly.
                            I really hope you have sigs and avatars turned off and have the Light style on. Or, well, that number is so big I hope you don't have them turned off but will do so now.
                            Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                              [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

What this thread needs is more people realising it's about avatars and sticking to the god damn subject.

And stop casting their vote in such loony ways. I included the first poll option for a reason ya know.

Comment

Working...
                                X