Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Draft

The draft has begun:

1.San Francisco takes Alex Smith QB, Utah.(Utah will have the #1 pick in the NBA draft also. First time that has ever happened)

2. Miami takes Ronnie Brown RB, Miami.

ACK!
    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

The draft has pretty much gone as expected for the first three picks... but now, the Bears are on the clock... we shall see.
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

And the Bears go as expected and take Cedric Benson... a solid pick.
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

dammit i wanted aaron rodgers. screw alex smith. we want the hometown boy.
        "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
          Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
          Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
          Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

And to keep the pretty pictures going:

CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
            Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
            Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
            Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

What happened to Aaron Rodgers' stock? I don't think he's going to be that great, but I thought he would be picked by now.
              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

I think Ronnie Brown was the best pick.

Comment

Detroit got another reciever.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious
                    What happened to Aaron Rodgers' stock? I don't think he's going to be that great, but I thought he would be picked by now.
                    After the first 3, no one really needed a QB.

Way I look at it is that the longer he goes the better the team he plays for.

ACK!
                    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Houstan just traded their pick to the Saints.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuberski

After the first 3, no one really needed a QB.

Way I look at it is that the longer he goes the better the team he plays for.

ACK!
                        That's true. He could even go to the Rams.

Comment

Damn it! The Saints just drafted Jammal Brown OT. I wanted him on the Rams.

Comment

Alex Barron picked by the Rams! I can't believe we got him. I thought Houstan would pick him for sure.

Comment

I've got my money on Ki-Jana Carter and Quentin Coryatt going 9 and 10.
                              We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                              X