Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oooooooooooo!
    Attached Files
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• How underwhelming.

OMFG A TINT JOB!!

Not bad, Asher. There is some other Mazda they have that I prefer over that though.

Comment

• I think it's the 5-door version, whereas you have the hatchback.

Comment

• A 5-door is a hatchback.

Do you mean the sedan Mazda 3?

Or maybe one of the Mazda 6s? They've got a bunch of versions...Sedan, Sport (hatch), and Wagon.

It's a larger car.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• They have the sedan, the 5 door, and the sport wagon.

And yes it was the Mazda6 (I thought that's what you had?)

Comment

• Just got a tint job.

Oooooo.
              Very, very nice. Must be a real babe magnet. Sorry, I meant hunk magnet. Are you still living at that crap appartment with the two elderly snoops?
              Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

• I've got the Mazda 3.

It's called the "Mazda 3 Sport" in Canada, it's just the "Mazda 3 5-door" in the US.

Mazda 3 is assembled in Hiroshima, Japan. Mazda 6 is assembled in Detroit.

Eww.

Comment

• Originally posted by nostromo
                  Very, very nice. Must be a real babe magnet. Sorry, I meant hunk magnet. Are you still living at that crap appartment with the two elderly snoops?
                  The snoops haven't snooped since.

Comment

• This car is getting pretty popular in Gothenburg

I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• :vomit:

Comment

• I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

• the same as the one locutus has but then 10 times crappier and broken than that one
                          Bunnies!
                          Welcome to the DBTSverse!
                          God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
                          'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

• Here in the Fargo metro we have a fairly good bus system, and since I am a college student, I can ride for free. It's better than paying $2/gal for gas for my 1996 Dodge Intrepid.

Comment

• OMG what nerd am I. I read over the dodge part and just read the Intrepid part so i though it was a joke about the intrepid class of star trek starships...
                              Bunnies!
                              Welcome to the DBTSverse!
                              God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
                              'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathByTheSword
                                OMG what nerd am I. I read over the dodge part and just read the Intrepid part so i though it was a joke about the intrepid class of star trek starships...
                                LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X