No announcement yet.

Hey everyone, check out my sweet ride!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I direct that mostly towards those who try to act superior because they bike/walk/whatever instead of driving a OMFG TEH GAS GUZZLING SUVs and rail about how people shouldn't get an SUV unless they need one, even to the point of requiring permits.
    So you were just trolling, eh?

Good to hear. I was wondering why a seemingly smart poster like you was for a while lobbying for SUVs.

Comment

I have two rides. 1992 Toyota Camry and a 1995 Ford Probe GT.
      Attached Files
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Here's the Probe.

In another year or so I'm going to get rid of both of them and buy a Honda S2000.
        Attached Files

Comment

The Toyota looks sweet.

So, why the hell does one need two cars?
          urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
            Oh yeah, my car, forgot about that. Guess who is taking the photo
            Woodall.
            One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Az
              The Toyota looks sweet.

So, why the hell does one need two cars?
              Because I bought the Ford Probe in 1995 and was latter given the Toyoya for free when my grandfather died. The Probe is sporty and fun (if not an actual sports car) while the Toyota is my "practical car" which I use for ferrying around friends, family, and co-workers.

Comment

Occasionally when I want to go to sporting events or go downtown to get drunk off my ass I'll take the San Diego Trolley.
                Attached Files

Comment

Ah, finally, Public transport from an american!
                  urgh.NSFW

Comment

Well, it's fairly heroic to use public transport when you live in San Diego
                    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Comment

What amates me in this thread is that all cars showed so far are quite big. The cars sold in the US seem not to care about minimizing the room used by the engine and the storage. Oerdin's and Kuci's 2-door cars are as long as ordinary 4-door cars.

For comparison, here's the standard fare of the European city dweller:

Renault Twingo:

Fiat Punto:

Peugeot 206

The storageroom is much smaller, as is the room devoted to the engine.
                        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident

Comment

All the cars above:

TEH SUCK.

I am serious, spiffor. They suck balls.
                          urgh.NSFW

Comment

They're small, and they don't guzzle too much gas. For my non-driving self, it's all that matters

(And I can testify that the Twingo and 206 are acceptably comfortable, despite being small. I don't remember having climbed in a Punto though)

Comment

There are plenty of cars that don't guzzle gas, and have some ass , for crying out loud.
                              urgh.NSFW

Comment

And the pictures perfectly illustrate why most European car manufacturers have failed out of the US market.

Comment

Working...
                                X