Hey everyone, check out my sweet ride!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
    Now don't you feel guilty, Verto? Here are all us environmentally friendly commuters, and along you come with your planet killer.
    No.

Mass transit offered here is atrocious; if I lived in a city where it was actually a feasible alternative, I would. (I enjoyed Austin's, for example.)

Comment

My camera batteries are empty but this one's pretty similar:

Or when the weather's very bad:

Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Verto
        Mass transit offered here is atrocious; if I lived in a city where it was actually a feasible alternative, I would. (I enjoyed Austin's, for example.)
        You could get a Prius instead. When I can afford a new car, that's what I want. Consumer Reports reports that it has the highest customer sastisfaction of any vehical, with 92% of owners planning to get another.
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Pretty cheap on the fuel too isn't it?
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara

You could get a Prius instead. When I can afford a new car, that's what I want. Consumer Reports reports that it has the highest customer sastisfaction of any vehical, with 92% of owners planning to get another.
            Too bad it's FUGLY. If/when I get a hybrid, it won't be one of those ugly ****ers.

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
              Pretty cheap on the fuel too isn't it?
              The Prius, heck yeah. It gets the best mileage of any car. You can even follow it with the onboard computer panel. I was getting 70mpg at times. That only happens when you're qt the speed sweet spot of 55mph. At regular highway speeds, it begins dropping to around 45mpg.
              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Too bad it's FUGLY. If/when I get a hybrid, it won't be one of those ugly ****ers.
                And you post a picture of that pus coloured brick?
                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

If by pus coloured brick you mean dead sexy Escape, yes.

This is what a hybrid should look like.

Not this.

Comment

I think the new Prius is actually kinda cool looking. Very futuristic. Inside it's like a dream. Now take the Scion B. That is one ugleeeee car.

SUVs should require special permits, to only be used by people who actually need them.

Comment

And we should prevent people from buying houses which are deemed to large/spacious/frivolous for their needs.

And we should restrict the number of cell phones a person/household can purchase, due to the millions of discarded units which are filling our landfills.

And the number of computers and TVs.

In fact, everyone should be happy with a biodegradeable box the government will give them every 5-10 months. That is all the shelter, food, recreation and transportation they should need.

Comment

If by pus coloured brick you mean dead sexy Escape, yes.

This is what a hybrid should look like.

Not this.

No, it's an ugly brick...
                        Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Originally posted by The Emperor Fabulous
                          Back and forth between school and the apartment, I take the B Line:

And these are the various shuttles to take us across campus or other Emerson facilities around the city:

And to get back to my hometown:
                          Thats cool, I'm overly familiar with all of those (except the campus buses). Actually, I only rarely took the green line... I was more of a red/orange liner. (I grew up in Dorchester... where exactly is your home town?).

I also remember taking the commuter rail with my parents once a year to visit Rockport up on Cape Ann. And occassionally down to Providence, RI.

Ahh.... I would miss New England if my mother didn't live there.

Ft. Lauderdale's a great bike town too.
                          So is Ottawa actually, except bike theft is rampant. I brought up my $300 bike from my parent's house and it only lasted a couple weeks. In fact, everyone I know with a bike up here has had it either stolen or trashed beyond use. Its a shame really. Its also bizarre because Ottawa is such a safe city... just not for bikes I guess.

Dauphin:

I'm sorry, but that bus is ridiculous looking.

Comment

He Jimmy, I didnt know you lived in Ottawa.
                            Its funny to open a thread and see pictures of buses you see everyday (and even take sometimes).
                            I rarely take the OC transpo actually, but very often the STO buses, as I'm on the Quebec side... (I go to U of O though).

Comment

Re: Hey everyone, check out my sweet ride!

Originally posted by JimmyCracksCorn
                              So what gets you from point A to point B?
                              Attached Files
                              The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Lul Thyme
                                He Jimmy, I didnt know you lived in Ottawa.
                                Its funny to open a thread and see pictures of buses you see everyday (and even take sometimes).
                                I rarely take the OC transpo actually, but very often the STO buses, as I'm on the Quebec side... (I go to U of O though).
                                Outaouais represent.

Yeah, I take OC Transpo daily... sometimes even 5 minutes down the road. I have a monthly pass so I may as well.

I actually rarely take STO though. Usually when I'm going to Hull I'll just get the #8 which goes right to the Portage.

Comment

Working...
                                X