No announcement yet.

Does Robin Meade Talk Through Her Nose?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Robin Meade Talk Through Her Nose?

Well? Does anyone know?

*Crickets chirping*
    The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

never heard of him

Comment

Comment

I would TOTALLY hit it.
          We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker
            I would TOTALLY hit it.
            For those that are too lazy to click the link (and to correct a very unfortunate pseudo-crosspost), Robin is a female anchor, not a male anchor as Diss implies.

Comment

I bet Ted dreams of Anderson Cooper, actually.
              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

No, that'd be me.

Seriously, he is cute though too old.

Comment

Anderson Cooper is the ****.

This Robin chick seems alright. But I'm not sure what her nose has to do with anything.

Comment

Space is asking if anyone else notices a nasal tone in her voice when she talks. I don't watch Headline News regularly anymore, so can't say I've heard it.

Comment

Headline News really pissed me off. Not that I watched primetime headline news, but they changed their format during primetime hours. '

They no longer have headline news. Now they have a ****ing entertainement show on at 9:00 PM . Like entertainment is newsworth. And then they had this one woman on at 8:30 PM. I was flipping through when she was talking about Terri Schiavo. She came off as a big time conservative .

I wrote them an email complaining about the format changes . Not that it will do anything, but I felt better writing about.

Now CNN has gone conservative there is no hope.

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov
                        I bet Ted dreams of Anderson Cooper, actually.

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
                          Headline News really pissed me off. Not that I watched primetime headline news, but they changed their format during primetime hours. '

They no longer have headline news. Now they have a ****ing entertainement show on at 9:00 PM . Like entertainment is newsworth. And then they had this one woman on at 8:30 PM. I was flipping through when she was talking about Terri Schiavo. She came off as a big time conservative .

I wrote them an email complaining about the format changes . Not that it will do anything, but I felt better writing about.

Now CNN has gone conservative there is no hope.
                          Nancy Grace is a total douchebag whore. I hope a studio light falls on her and turns her into a vegetable.

Comment

Sophia Choi pwnz all these hoes

Comment

Originally posted by DRoseDARs

Nancy Grace is a total douchebag whore. I hope a studio light falls on her and turns her into a vegetable.
                              She's a former trial lawyer, so what's your point?
                              When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Working...
                              X