No announcement yet.

Recruiters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If he gets fired at least he can collect his unemployment. Might be important if he doesn't have a job to go to.
    Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Well, his boss was nice, but we'll see...

He is one of 3 planners and the one of the other ones quit yesterday! His boss is on the phone with his boss, who is not as nice. Still, my friend could care less, he is sick of this place, they treat him worse then they treat me... and his new boss, was one of his old boss' and I don't think he's going to let him down.

Also, his current boss leaves tomorrow for a week, so if he waited he wouldn't be able to start the next job in time.
      Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tuberski
        Recruiters suck.

I talked to one once and a few days later I was Shanghaied to Illinois had my head shaved and made to wear funny clothes.......

ACK!
        Same here, I was promised I would work in the super cool intel field, suddenly I find myself on a boat in the Middle of Arabian Sea sifing machines that recieve signals that make no logical sense to anyone but the language "experts".
        Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Working...
        X