I'm going to Vegas! :banana:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm going to Vegas! :banana:

I leave Saturday morning and I'm there for 4 days. Wish me luck! It's my first time there. I'm going to strike it rich!

Dissident is there, great guy! You should meet...

He drinks Sam Adams.
    Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Las Vegas is bananas. Unbelievable.

You will return busted, not rich.
      Last edited by Ned; April 21, 2005, 16:35.
      http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

Don't spend it all in one place!

Comment

Originally posted by Atahualpa
          Don't spend it all in one place!
          Indeedy. Shop around among the whores.
          Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
          The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

we have no banana trees in Las Vegas

Comment

If you win some money, leave it at that--you won a little, now it's time to move on to the next attraction. Don't expect reversals in bad luck or continuation of good luck streaks.

And don't expect to leave with more money than you came.
              meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Good advice, Mr. Mitchell. I will play some blackjack and not go beyond my set spending limit. I live within driving distance of Atlantic City but I only go there once or twice a year.. I dont gamble much. Only for fun - not for profit. But I can still dream about hitting a jackpot..

I'd like to learn how to play craps. There's an exciting game..

Mostly I will just take in the sights while in Vegas.. I'm going with four other guys. They are all very conservative. I had to twist their arm to get them to agree to go to a strip club while we are there. Maybe we can hook up with some strippers.

Comment

which strip club is that? I don't recommend Crazy Horse Too. That's a tourist trap with mafia connections. Some guys who don't pay up have unfortunate "accidents" in the parking lot outside.

Comment

Working...
                  X