No announcement yet.

My New Conspiracy Theory Needs Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually, only about 15% of the world's people live in China. Another 17% or so live in India. You don't get to 1/3 of the earth's people until you combine China and India together
    Seeing as they are neighbors I bet they are in this together... Thus, the reason for outsourcing!
    Monkey!!!

Comment

There are 700 million ants born to every 40 Humans born each year. They are probably more of a mass destablizing presence than Humans are. Methinks the Chinese are preparing plans to build a giant ant farm in their country...
      The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

We chinese are everywhere. We have been so much more patient than the silly whiteman. Ever since we gave you gunpowder, we have been waiting and breeding.
        Now we will soon be ready to let the red(ant) flood out and you will all be one with us.
        'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

"another BETTER wall."

?

Don't forget that huge dam. They will have much of the world's fresh water behind it. I think it's a plot to get it ALL!

Yup, we have a 'fresh water gap' with the commies.
            Long time member @ Apolyton
            Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Good point Lancer

Trapping all that water just continues to increase the amount of mass they are obtaining.

It's a 'spiracy I tell ya!
              Monkey!!!

Comment

By trapping all that fresh water they're alse increasing the salinity of the world's oceans...including the ocean RIGHT OFF OUR COAST!!!!

Comment

All that extra Salt contributes to the melting of the polar caps, furthing the myth of global warming!

MY god!

or rather

Great Scott!
                  Monkey!!!

Comment

Those polar ice caps are fresh water btw. When they melt that water becomes salinified. This just increases the % of the worlds salt water held behind their dam, which adds to the mass and weight of China which further destablizes the whatever you were talking about...orbit? spin? of the entire planet.

No accident that.

<---this guy seems made for this kind of thread. I suggest adopting him as thread mascot.

Comment

Working...
                    X