Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would you do when the zombies attack?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, no way. The central nervous system is located in the core of the body, and is protected from such an attack ( spinal bones, skull). In fact, a flaming zombie is even more dangerous.
    urgh.NSFW

Comment

To kill a zombie, you must do one of three things (according to the game, Chill): shoot it in the brain, make it face the sea, sew sea salt into it's mouth. Shooting it is probably easiest.
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Maybe it's different sorts of Zombies. We know that Biological zombies (RE) don't die from that. And don't let me get started on the chemical ones.
        urgh.NSFW

Comment

The Evil Dead settled the matter, complete dismemberment is the only way to go.

Comment

What a bunch of nonsense about zombies having brains, and there being "chemical" or "biological" zombies (whatever that's supposed to mean). The undead are purely supernatural, they do not think, and any conscience or life that they may possess transcends biology.
            Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Luddite

Modern science has proven beyond any doubt that zombies are caused by natural phenomena, such as special toxins, and DNA eating Virii.
              urgh.NSFW

Comment

It appears there could be a flaw in my master plan. If I barackade myself in an S-Mart with all those resources then what happens when other survivors come to the store to get some of those resources? If you let to many in then they will eat all of the food and use al of the goods but if you try to keep them out then you'll have to fight both the zombies and the people.

Maybe it would be better to take all you can carry, hide it some where safe in the store, let the other survivors in but once the resources are used up take off with the stuff you horded. Atleast you'd have other people around to help you until the resources ran out plus you'd be able to take your pick of the survivors as to who you want to join your group then you ditch the rest and leave with the remaining food/ammo/weapons/resources.
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

you are a selfish man

JM
                  Jon Miller-
                  I AM.CANADIAN
                  GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I'm a guy who wants to survive when the world is going to hell in a hand basket. I'd help the people I could by letting them in my little fort but once I had to choose between dying with everyone else or makng the best of it then you have to do the best you can. Haven't you ever seen 28 days later?

Comment

• yes

you need to help others survive, not be a bastard and run off with your harem..

JM
                      Jon Miller-
                      I AM.CANADIAN
                      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Someone must survive to repopulate the world.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oerdin
                          It appears there could be a flaw in my master plan. If I barackade myself in an S-Mart with all those resources then what happens when other survivors come to the store to get some of those resources? If you let to many in then they will eat all of the food and use al of the goods but if you try to keep them out then you'll have to fight both the zombies and the people.

Maybe it would be better to take all you can carry, hide it some where safe in the store, let the other survivors in but once the resources are used up take off with the stuff you horded. Atleast you'd have other people around to help you until the resources ran out plus you'd be able to take your pick of the survivors as to who you want to join your group then you ditch the rest and leave with the remaining food/ammo/weapons/resources.
                          Why take all you can carry?

Simply choose well who do you let into the store. Keep fat guys, or dudes with an extra healthy digestive system away (generally a good rule).

Your crew should in any case be 50% super models which is good for several reasons:

1) fun to repopulate the world with
                          2) dumb (see above)
                          3) usually know they are kinda dumb so they don't speak out and voice silly woman ideas which end up getting you killed (like many modern women would do these days)
                          4) are too weak to make annoying screaming and horror noises which distracts you from formulating a good plan
                          5) eat a small amount of food and need less water for drink / shower (have thin bodies). (worth mentioning that washing your hair is a no-no if you want to cut on supplies).

Comment

• Why take all you can carry?

Simply choose well who do you let into the store. Keep fat guys, or dudes with an extra healthy digestive system away (generally a good rule).

Your crew should in any case be 50% super models which is good for several reasons:

1) fun to repopulate the world with
                            2) dumb (see above)
                            3) usually know they are kinda dumb so they don't speak out and voice silly woman ideas which end up getting you killed (like many modern women would do these days)
                            4) are too weak to make annoying screaming and horror noises which distracts you from formulating a good plan
                            5) eat a small amount of food and need less water for drink / shower (have thin bodies). (worth mentioning that washing your hair is a no-no if you want to cut on supplies).

It would be better to let in women who would fight along side you and wouldnt slow you down. While super models are hot they are known to have serious mental issues and dont take care of themselves. How can you trust someone like that to raise your kids, let alone become part of the gene pool?

Comment

• Originally posted by Az
                              Luddite

Modern science has proven beyond any doubt that zombies are caused by natural phenomena, such as special toxins, and DNA eating Virii.
                              What about radioactive zombies!?!
                              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• Originally posted by General Ludd
                                The undead are purely supernatural, they do not think, and any conscience or life that they may possess transcends biology.
                                Originally posted by General Ludd
                                No, I'm certainly not talking about anything supernatural.
                                pwned.
                                (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                                (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                                (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Working...
                                X