Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would you do when the zombies attack?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Space05us
    I would gather a group of people, most likely not my friends or family as my friends would be stupid enough to try and fight the zombies hand-to-hand and my family, unfortunatly, is all women who are out of shape and smoke would likely already be dead. We would arm ourselves to the teeth with what we already have and then raid the local stores for more guns and ammo, as well as food. We would also raid the hospital for medical supplies and any living medical proffesionals we could find. Then, because the script was written for winter, we would load up our sleds, hitch them to our snowmachines and haul ass southward. Eventually dragging them by foot.

Ultimately we would end up in south central Alaska where we could find a ship, or a few smaller boats, which we could stock up on supplies. We would then set sail (hopefully after finding a living crew to operate the ship) for a chain of islands somewhere in the Pacific. We would exterminate all zombies on the island and somehow dispose of thier bodies. Then we would begin our new existance.

Every year or so we would send out a brave band of warriors to kill off as many zombies as possible in a few weeks time. It would be the new right of passage into manhood.

Of course I would have the most attractive mate and we would produce a new strain of human which is immune to zombification and a new pantheon of heros would be born. They would dedicate thier lives to killing off all of the zombies in the world. I would die, after a few million years, a God to the new human race.
    rofl you win! awsome plan. I love it.

Comment

Oerdin, true dat.. especially knowing who saved the world and survived the great attack WITH their whole infrastructure and army, while others got wiped out. What can I say.. it was very realistic.
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by paiktis22
        The only instance where the motto make love not war doesnt apply
        ROFL

bestest post in thread

Comment

I like Kuci's island idea though a castle has a certain amount of charm. Keep your group small and well supplied. I'd adopt a siege mentality. I'm surprised nobody suggested a sword as a weapon (great at removing heads and limbs and no ammo).
          "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
          "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
          2004 Presidential Candidate
          2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

I think some sort of completely closed metal suit, like a power armor, would be the best cause of action.
            urgh.NSFW

Comment

If a zombie outbreak really occured it wouldnt last more than a few weeks tops. People would learn too fast from thier mistakes and pretty soon the tide would shift with the end result being the destruction of the zombies. Thats if the military couldnt handle it within the first few hours.

Comment

I asked my mom what she would do if there were a world wide zombie outbreak. She said she would rather kill herself than be eaten by "some ****ing zombie".

Comment

Killing yourself

****ing zombies

You can not win if attacked by zombies. You can't kill a zombie, you only shatter it's body to the point of not posing a threat, and there are alays ever increasing numbers of them. People are always going to die, and every time someone does, it's a potentially new zombie - and, in turn, every new zombie potentialy leads to more deaths. It's like runaway economics, only a bit more stinky.
                  Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

You can kill them by either bashing in or severing thier heads. Silly Osweld needs to watch more zombie movies and play less Resident Evil.

Comment

actually, RE zombies die by destroying their nervous system. It's the silly "the return of the living dead" zombies in which each part poses a threat.

basically, the needed weapon must shread the body to pieces. I think there are such weapons available.
                      urgh.NSFW

Comment

actually, RE zombies die by destroying their nervous system.

Oh. Ive only played the game once for a few minutes, the damn zombies wouldnt die after repeatededly being shot and pounded upon and I refused to run. I also hated the camera angles.

Comment

Originally posted by Space05us
                          You can kill them by either bashing in or severing thier heads.
                          Why? They don't have a working brain (if any at all).
                          Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Why? They don't have a working brain (if any at all).

Yes they do. Go watch movies and learn. Dont return here until you understand.

Comment

They don't have a working brain (if any at all).

They do, according to latest data, which is RE.
                              urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Az
                                basically, the needed weapon must shread the body to pieces. I think there are such weapons available.
                                Flamethrowers
                                "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                                "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                                "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Working...
                                X