Berlusconi Resigning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Berlusconi Resigning

Just saw it on CNN. It would appear that despite his ownership of all the media, Berlusconi's conservative coalition is not that much more stable than all of Italy's other governments. One is tempted to say "ha!"

Discuss.
    "Remember, there's good stuff in American culture, too. It's just that by "good stuff" we mean "attacking the French," and Germany's been doing that for ages now, so, well, where does that leave us?" - Elok

A succesful businessman doesn't necessarily translate to successful stateman. But things were never dull with him

Comment

One less thing for people to complain about.

Who am I kidding?

Comment

Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Wow.

Edit: Not so wow - it is just to form a new gov.
          Blah

Comment

i think
            Bunnies!
            Welcome to the DBTSverse!
            God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
            'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

"I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
              "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
              "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro
                Edit: Not so wow - it is just to form a new gov.
                Ach
                "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Well, maybe I understood it not correctly....on the German sitres they say he's stepping down and not more, on CNN they say "he will resign and immediately form a new government to strengthen his weakened center-right coalition."

WTF
                  Blah

Comment

Comment

Blah

Comment

So if he's stepping down, does that mean he can be tried?
                        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Tried for what?

Oh, and IIRC, Berlusconi's government is one of the longest (if not THE) longest in post war Italy.
                          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Tried for what?

Oh, and IIRC, Berlusconi's government is one of the longest (if not THE) longest in post war Italy.
                            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                              Only because they rewrote Italian law to rid it of all those pesky elements like democracy, justice, freedom of press, etc...
                              Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Working...
                              X