Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The End is Upon Us! Arrrggg! Prophesy thread. :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The End is Upon Us! Arrrggg! Prophesy thread. :)

"The prophecies are consistently accurate, as shown from the following examples published in "The Prophecies of St. Malachy."

Well there you go, we're scrod.

Got any prophesys you would like to share?
    Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

"Return to End Times Menu"

I just like the sound of this. I wonder what's the special?
    Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Prophesy is stupid, throw rocks at it. The Nostradamus nuts said Armageddon was going to start during the summer of 1999, nothing happened.

Comment

I liked the movie
        Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Odin
          The Nostradamus nuts said Armageddon was going to start during the summer of 1999, nothing happened.
          Isn't that about the time that Bush sewed up the nomination by cozying up the Republican fat cats? Maybe Nostradamus meant the beginning of the end. Besides, we have to wait for the guy in the stylish blue turban.
          Last edited by Zkribbler; April 20, 2005, 00:45.

Comment

I'll give you a prophecy. YOu will die. Odin, you will die too. Mayeth it be painfull, shall it rise from the depths of evil, slither slither goes toungues of snake lust, the rotten, the smelly, the terrifying face of Nandurlath. It has the strength of thousand men, it has the seductive poison of thousand women, yet it is neither. It can not be destroyed nor conquered, for it does not exist in our world, yet we exist in Nandurlath's world, as the last frontier between evil and good. The nausea will take over soon, after you have died in the transparent world of evil and good, the world of Nandurlath and ours, no longer than 9 cycles of Reptimos planet will we get to see, approximately 3 generations, our grand children will fight and lose, lose the world, lose the future and lose the past. It will be enivetable, painful and terrifying.
            In da butt.
            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler

Isn't that about the time that Bush sewed up the nominations by cozying up the Republican fat cats?

Comment

Didn't he also prophesize the discovery of Ghengis Khan's tomb around the millenium?

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer
                  "Return to End Times Menu"

I just like the sound of this. I wonder what's the special?
                  Makes me think of HGTTG
                  Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Working...
                  X