Rap Hilarity (Language Warning)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rap Hilarity (Language Warning)

Some guy is editing NWA's Straight Outta Compton to get rid of all the non-explicit material.

The results below. Bizarrre, but strangely compelling.

I've been really excited about this idea I had to remove everything from N.W.A.'s Straight Outta Compton album except for the curse words. It's like a reverse censored version of the album I'm calling "Explicit Content Only". I want to do the entire album but below is the title track as an example of what it would sound like. I love this idea but feel like it must have been done before. If so please leave a comment and let me know so that I can save a lot of wasted audio editing time. If it has not been done than stay tuned to the ni9e.com site for the complete album in the next few weeks.

The Result (EXTREMELY FOUL LANGUAGE WARNING)

My findings for "Straight Outta Compton" show a 7.4% rate of explicit content.

Straight Outta Compton

'**** tha Police' edits down to 42.6 seconds after all the non-explicit material is edited out. This gives it a 12.3% explicit content index (much higher than 'Straight Outta Compton' at 7.4%).

http://ni9e.com/nwa/02_****_Tha_Police_EDIT.mp3

You'll have to replace the **** to hear this one.

Hee hee.
    Attached Files
    Only feebs vote.

Comment

This ranks up near the autism video posted here.

A complete waste of time.

Comment

I guess you have to have the original album to appreciate it.
        Only feebs vote.

Comment

as good as this is for cheap laughs, this is retarded and will get old in about 5 more times running through it hearing this guy with Tourettes syndrome.

Comment

Nah, I'm on my 6th play already.
            We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

I couldn't get the second one to work.

(after replacing the *** of course)
                We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

hmm... did you capitalise it?
                  ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

That would fix it.

I would have put the link in like the first one, but the censor catches that too.
                    Only feebs vote.

Comment

Alright cool! That worked.

The chorus on that second one is hilarious!!!

It DOES sound like some dude with Tourettes!!

Comment

It made me crank up the original album. I've been playing it all day.
                        Only feebs vote.

Comment

Was a damn good record, the crown jewel in the whole gangsta rap scene.

Comment

Working...
                          X