This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zai Jian, Xie Xie Wo De Peng You

Ill see all you poly folks again in 12 months. I gotta take a little bit of a "vacation". Ming ban me and dont let me back until april 20th next year.
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

What?
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

4/20?

zai jian wo de peng you
      "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

?
        You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

goodbye, thanks my friend
          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by Lawrence of Arabia
            4/20?
            20/4?
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

If you want to get banned anyway, why don't you...well, nevermind.

Later gator

Be good...
              Long time member @ Apolyton
              Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer
                If you want to get banned anyway, why don't you...well, nevermind.
                Tell Lancer's mother about his sex life?
                Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Stay safe.
                  Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
                  Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
                  *****Citizen of the Hive****
                  "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

"Tell Lancer's mother about his sex life? "

No really PH, I thought he was a proctologist.

Besides, if you want to tell my mother something you need to go to the central oregon coast and talk to the surf.
                    Long time member @ Apolyton
                    Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

You'll be opening your Mexican restaurant in Europe?
                      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                      "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                      "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Good luck kid.

Sounds like you gotta take a journey.
                        We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

why not? thats a great idea. with the **** that passes for 'mexican' in paris, i dont doubt that he would be sucessful.
                          "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

I have a friend in Paris who would help me i think

Comment

Originally posted by Lawrence of Arabia
                              why not? thats a great idea. with the **** that passes for 'mexican' in paris, i dont doubt that he would be sucessful.
                              I think it's a good idea too. With the right advertisement and the right business plan, there could be plenty of customers

MRT, If you're in Paris, don't hesitate to PM me. I'm mostly in Stuttgart, but if you ever open your restaurant in Paris, I'll be a customer as soon as I'll come back
                              "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                              "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                              "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Working...
                              X