Looking for economic data on Asia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for economic data on Asia

Does anyone know where I can get good economic data about Asia with regard to the origins and destinations of FDI, economic integration, volume of trade, trade complementarity etc?

Most governments publish "blue books" of their economic data. These are generally large volumes with masses of all the data for a year that you want. So your university reference library is the first place to look.

The second place you might want to look is at foreign embassies or consulates. They usually have a wealth of data on their country, since promoting their country in your country is one of their jobs.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

I see... I suppose ASEAN would have accounts of its own on display.

Comment

You could also try trawling the websites of the International Monetary Fund and the Asian Development Bank
        19th Century Liberal, 21st Century European

Comment

Looking for country statistics? NationMaster gives access to market sizing and trends across 300 industry verticals and a global coverage.
          "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

Working...
          X