Need research help for family

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need research help for family

We signed up for one of those flipping websites to help us research death certificates etc.... for my husbands father and property but can't seem to get any answers. We have the social and address of where he used to live etc but don't want to contact the step mother. There is no will that has probated because we already called the court house probate office for the county that he lived in and they said no will probated.

He died in 1998 and the family wasn't notified they are trying to find out if there 1) was a will 2) if there was any property 3) how to find out if there was a will since we know it's not been probated

Short of hiring a freeeking private investigator we are at a dead end. We paid $30 for the website to get us all the information but all it did was give us links that we have to pay for on top of what we paid. Can you say frustrated! Any help?
    Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
    Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
    Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
    You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

I would guess that if there was a will there would have been a lawyer, and your husband would have been contacted if he were in it. I can't advise you, though.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

No probate = will. Family not contacted = step mom got everything.
      “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Working...
      X