Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Robots will rescue and perform surgery on wounded soldiers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robots will rescue and perform surgery on wounded soldiers.

Just another reason to Go Army!
    Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

yeah, and once some variables are mixed/fvcked up it's back to the old wrong leg amputation problem.

how is a robot better than an 1854 crimean war surger?

Comment

"yeah, and once some variables are mixed/fvcked up it's back to the old wrong leg amputation problem."

I see a robot coming to fix me and I'm hoping it's just a wrong leg, if you know what I mean.
      Long time member @ Apolyton
      Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Well, "trauma pods". Hmm, here's hoping they don't hire Soren Johnson to program these things. Else, they will amputate arms and legs by default.

Comment

*wants to make a joke with "3rd leg" in it but can't think of asnything proper*

Comment

What's the name of that movie where the hospital was run by robots?

The the robots went nuts and started killing people...
            We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

When was the last time movies had any sort of technical accuracy?
              Visit First Cultural Industries
              There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
              Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

I base my entire life, including my personal values, morals, and technical decisions, 100% completely on movies.
                We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthelion
                  yeah, and once some variables are mixed/fvcked up it's back to the old wrong leg amputation problem.
                  People screw up too. It's all a matter of how often.

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker
                    I base my entire life, including my personal values, morals, and technical decisions, 100% completely on movies.
                    Even Debbie does Dallas?
                    Who is Barinthus?

Comment

ESPECIALLY Debbie Does Dallas

Comment

I recently spotted this DVD Hittin' It at blockbuster and thought 'I wonder if Ted has seen this one?'
                        Who is Barinthus?

Comment

Originally posted by Capt Dizle
                          Well, "trauma pods". Hmm, here's hoping they don't hire Soren Johnson to program these things. Else, they will amputate arms and legs by default.
                          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Capt Dizle
                            What's wrong with Soren?
                            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara

What's wrong with Soren?
                              I'm sorry Che, but it would take too long to explain.

Comment

Working...
                              X