Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not bad considering just over a year ago I was on just over £12k in Hull
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Diddly squat.
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
        Not bad considering just over a year ago I was on just over £12k in Hull
        You've gone backwards, earning 12k a year makes you the King of Hull

Comment

i make bout 25000 a year but dont work every day most of the time i only work 3 days a week
          When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
          "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
          Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

funny how someone who doesn't earn too much would name himself Zoidberg

Comment

Comment

I am currently working for less than I made in 1993.

Dang.

Comment

I make 16k-18k

my lifestyle requires 22k (drinking and eating and videogame buying)

at least I can take out student loans

Jon Miller
                  Jon Miller-
                  I AM.CANADIAN
                  GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

What do you do Japher, arn't you a physics guy?
                    I'm a chemical engineer

Just to make things clear; I made 70k wifey made about 40k = the two of together made 110k this year. I didn't mean wifey made have of what I brought in.

Don't want you all to think we are poor
                    Monkey!!!

Comment

I make so much money my mattress is made of MONEY
                      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

that's your mistress you wanna say

Comment

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

~$17500 from student loan ($8000), parents ($7000) and summer work ($2500). Summer work would be more, but I choose to work for the student charity I run and get paid subsistance rather than work for the civil service.

This seems a lot higher because of the cheap dollar at the moment. In £ it's 4095 student loan, 3700 parents and 1300 summer work.
                            Smile
                            For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                            But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Originally posted by reds4ever
                              A totally stress free, five weeks paid holiday, paid sick leave, working <5 km from my house, four days off for every four worked, $45,000 a year.
                              What do you do? That's a pretty nice state of affairs, though the 4 days on, 4 off always swings me. Do you do the usual 35 hours a week, just in 4 shifts, or do you work 28 hours every 8 days? The latter would be sweet!
                              Smile
                              For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                              But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

hy Will, how's it going I'm drunkl

Comment

Working...
                                X