The Idea Of Kids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Idea Of Kids

.. is OK. I've been doing some thinking lately. I finally think, that kids are humans also. Maybe they are a bit better than adults (excluding me), because they are more honest in ways. They say how it is. They are the ultimate realpolitiks practitioners. Except that they don't like fighting, so they are pussies, thinking of justified situation naturally and not some senseless brutality.

I live next to a kindergarten. So I see them kids every day. There is this little girl who always waives her hand to me when I walk pass, if they're outside playing. It's kind of fun. Except if it's in the middle of playing, she won't waive at me but if there's spare time in her day, she'll waive at me and I'll waive back. At first, I didn't smile back. You see life is serious. But now I can't help, I have to smile back. And she doesn't waive at anyone else, so it means she has seen my aura, that kids do, and knows I'm a superhero champion. So, she can't be evil. There's no way. Only good people see my superhero champion aura. Evil detects it too, but they go choking when they see it. But not this kid. She's brave too, because to most people I'm a .. person who you should not waive. It's their own fault, based on their own insecure feelings. So that's the adult part.

Anyway, I was just smoking a cig on my 'french balcony' meaning I don't have a balcony, but I can open the 'door the balcony' and there are jail like bars. Well anyway, again the girl just came to school with her dad and I think her brother, and she saw me so she turned around and waived at me and then her brother observed and waived at me too. Now I have two fans. It's a lot better than 0 fans. I hope their parents won't become jealous because I'm their hero.

They are also very capitalist. Striking deals at a very young age. 'Will you play with me tomorrow?'. You know, reserving turns beforehand, so the next day will be secured.. you have to make a deal like that.. otherwise you might not be playing. So yeah, competetiveness at young age too.

I still don't want to have any kids now, because I know they spend your money, eat, sleep and poo all day long and nothing else. But later on... now, I'll settle being the superhero champion for few random ones.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

kids point and laugh at me

Comment

Also, today, big party I've been waiting for 3 weeks now.. there will be someone I have been interfering for quite some time now, and this is the day I've been waiting to finally make my final superseducing. She knows I like her .. and I think she likes me as well. I've been persistent! So maybe today we can practice making kids or something. Yeah.
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

I don't like being around kids. A lot of people think I look creepy, especially kids. I don't need one of them accusing me of being a child molestor. It's a chance I'm not willing to take. I keep as far away from kids as I can. Plus I can't stand it when they go around screaming all the time.

Comment

hey.. if it looks, sounds and smells like it... it has to be...

just kidding.

AÝeah I don't like the screaming part either. I like the good sides, not the bad sides. I'm not ready for the bad sides yet. Besides, my life situation is not good for it yet either. I need to be able to provide properly first. Because, it IS expensive. People say, yeah, all you need is love to give, but you tell that when your kid is in the middle of their own poo because you can't afford diapers. You tell me it's OK when they go to school wearing YOUR clothes, because you can't provide. No it's not OK. My kids will have laptops and cellphones right after they pop out of the lucky woman, their right hands landing to the mouse, their bodies hitting the ergonomic computer chairs and left hand to the cell phone, ready to make some hot moves in the markets.
          In da butt.

Comment

Kids, or rather someone else's kids

Kids are much more fun than adults. They are honest, playful and curious to learn about how things work. Adults just talk about family economics, cars, sports and boring stuff like that
            And the point about someone else's kids should be obvious. They are great company until they get tired/hungry/etc and start whining. Then you can just hand them back to their parents, get a nice cup of coffee and watch them make life miserable for their poor parents
            The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

They are also very capitalist. Striking deals at a very young age. 'Will you play with me tomorrow?'. You know, reserving turns beforehand, so the next day will be secured.. you have to make a deal like that.. otherwise you might not be playing. So yeah, competetiveness at young age too.

We've actually covered this subject before:

Comment

Re: The Idea Of Kids

Originally posted by Pekka
                ...they are more honest in ways. They say how it is.
                You can't be serious!?

Young kids lie like a rug.
                "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

ANYWAY I'm up for the p-a-r-t-y!!

I have so much alcohol I might not survive!! YEaaah½½!! OK, time to go. Ta-ta!
                  In da butt.

Comment

You're both right.

"Mamma, that man stinks." (said LOUDLY)

and

"No, I don't eat Daddy's chocolate. I don't!" (said with a mouth full of chocolate.)

were both said yesterday. Joy!

Comment

kids are inlighted we just make them corrupt with our rules, bounderies and pre-judgements
                      Bunnies!
                      Welcome to the DBTSverse!
                      God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
                      'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

i love little kids (not in the way michael jackson does i hasten to add). they're just awesome, smiling, laughing and looking at everything with total amazement, my little sister brought her 3 month old round the other day and i was like 'i want one'.
                        "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

From the perspective of an adult I don't really like kids all that much... least of all teenagers. But I enjoyed being a kid. I'm in a bit of a hole at the moment so my childhood has become something of a golden age in my personal account of history.

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
                            kids point and laugh at me

Doesn't everybody do that?! Girls mostly?

Spec.
                            -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Working...
                            X