Major Leauge Baseball Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MichaeltheGreat

And my daughter is heading for college in Boston in the fall, so I'll be back to visit quite a few times, naturally coinciding with when the Sox are in Fenway.
    Which school will she be attending? Do you have a HAHVAHD kid or is she more the Simmons type?
    "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
    ^ The Poly equivalent of:
    "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

Emerson.

Mr. Remington and Mr. Ang Khola will visit frequently to make sure she's ok.
      When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

...This means the chance I might run into you is significantly higher than I'm accustomed to
        "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

Are you at/near Emerson? :shotgun:

If you hang out on Yawkey way, yep. I'll be a lot harder to spot with all the Sox garb too - I'll blend in with the crowd more than I do out here.
          When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Concealed weapons are illegal in Massachuetts.

And I live off campus (but yes, Emerson), so you'll have to find me first

Just out of curiosity, what is her major? If she's a Writing-Literature-Publishing, don't worry: I stay as far away from them as I can.

Comment

Originally posted by The Emperor Fabulous
              Concealed weapons are illegal in Massachuetts.

And I live off campus (but yes, Emerson), so you'll have to find me first

Just out of curiosity, what is her major? If she's a Writing-Literature-Publishing, don't worry: I stay as far away from them as I can.
              Concealed weapons are illegal in California too, but when did that ever stop anybody?

Her primary interest is Drama/Theater Arts, but she's negotiating some last minute scholarship issues so she'll either originally elect that as a minor, or do a dual major thing. Looks like the original major will be Business or some such. Why this is an issue for financial aid reasons is beyond me, but apparently, it is.

Comment

What do you guys think about blacks in baseball?

They don't play baseball anymore.
                We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Watch it when you're dealing with FinAid. The left hand never seems to know what the right hand is doing. If another department needs something from FinAid or vice-versa, you have to spell out exactly what it is you need and when you need it.

I was unable to register for classes because the Registrar said I had a hold, only because FinAid hadn't bothered to confirm that I had paid a bill about a month prior.

Otherwise, of course, the school is great.

Comment

Thanks for the info.

Comment

Working...
                    X