No announcement yet.

Finland's great political drrrrrrrrama!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JohnT, you would, because I'm awesome. By the way, I aced the job interview . It's MINEEEE!!!! Ha-ha! 3 out of 3, 100%

But you know what can I say? I don't have respect for Tanja. Yeah I think she's hot. The pics don't do justice at all. She's mucho hotter. And yeah I don't think she's brainless. I think she's a normal person. But then again, I don't think she's the caliber of a politician to be in charge of.. anything. Same goes for MANY men, so this is not a chauvinistic point of view. I called her like that, because it's the truth, and I know it's a .. I'm a jerk for saying it, but it's still the truth and everyone knows it. It doesn't make me an a-hole for pointing out the obvious.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Yeah, I'd probably vote Sauli for president too, though I kinda wish he came back to lead the Conservatives
      "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
      "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

He is the only dude (who might be candidate) who actually IS smart
        Not really smarter than other candidates.

KNOWS things
        Everybody 'knows things', so I except you meant the same thing as "smart", for that see above.

and gets things DONE.
        That's a striking difference between him and the other two candidates, yes.

who said that blonds are stupid.
        I don't know about blondes in general, but this slut is the stupidest clown in the whole history of Finnish House of Rep's. She only got there because she made extravagant promises and posed around with children, then she was given the title of a culture minister because giving high titles to women is PC these days and culture ministers don't have responsibility about anything anymore. Basically she has upkept the status quo of handing out 50 000 euro goverment subsidies to any nutjob who masturbates on a dead kitten, videotapes his wicked act and is arrogant enough to call it 'art'.

I think she's a normal person
        It's a bit hard to tell from his political actions (since she hasn't made any altough has talked endlessly about things which should be done, things which should be supported with tax money), but all the press interviews which she has been in and which I've read have given me the impression that she's dumb as ****.

This is all BS. We all know, in here, that Tanja's credits are showing her ass on beach photo shoots and that's it. In here, it's enough if you are known. That means you will be politician.
        This is true, and has been a major problem for the last 5 years or so. Basically, nobody who is elected has the balls to do anything or decide about anything. Both the president and the invididual representatives just talk BS in lifestyle-magazine interviews. When decisions are made, they are made by party secretaries (who get insane salaries and live in their ivory towers in the capital), elected by nobody, responsible to no one.

edit: typos, made sentences a bit more coherent
        Last edited by RGBVideo; April 14, 2005, 16:11.

Comment

...and as you personally pointed out a few days ago, they get their stuff done pretty well compared with the rest of civilized Europe, proving the benefits of an enlightened technocracy.
          Wiio's First Law: Communication usually fails, except by accident.

Comment

well for themselves, perhaps

I'm not going to start arguing about their current invididual policies, that's not my main point. Look, this sets a dangerous precedent: It's not good to keep persons who aren't accountable to citizens in power. History has shown us what it leads to, and that is rampant corruption and soft attitude on nepotism.

Comment

Working...
            X