Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I didn't think they hired morons at Fry's?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I didn't think they hired morons at Fry's?!

Those idiots stocked the PC video game section horizonatlly so that when you are looking at the games you only see the bottom's of the boxes; the proof of purchase, bar code, system reqs, etc. In order to know what game it is you have to pick it up. 5 rows of bottom of boxes! No way in hell am I going to go through all those to find Pirates! to see if it is finally on sale...

Idiots.

Making me waste a thread ranting about it too!
    Monkey!!!

Fry's sells games now?

Back in my days you went there for capacitors or the odd video card and obscure power supply...

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

i miss the palo alto store...
      the renton store is no substitute
      "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
      'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

and actually they hire a bunch of useless non english speaking know nothings
        "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

I was going to post a thread on Fry's. They just opened one up here in Indianapolis. Orgasmic. Wow.

great prices on everything.

I'm glad its a decent drive from my apartment. CAn't afford it.

It is fairly close to my office...

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
            Fry's sells games now?

Back in my days you went there for capacitors or the odd video card and obscure power supply...

they usually have the best prices on games

Comment

Fry's is known for super low prices, very wide selections, and totally worthless gits working there.
              Last edited by Dinner; April 15, 2005, 02:00.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Why don't they just automate the place into a giant vending machine?
                Visit First Cultural Industries
                There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

No returns on games.

Terrible service. I went in five times to try and buy a digital camera. Finally I bought it at Circuit City.

I did manage to buy a washing machine there. I took a paperback and sat reading it on the machine I wanted for about 20-30 minutes until a salesperson showed up. He seemed surprised to see me.

Comment

I bought my digital camera at Fry's.

Comment

Alright I know it's stereotypical for me to say something like this, but for some reason there are always smoking hot asian chicks working at Fry's!

I bet Zkrib goes to the Burbank Star Trek Fry's.
                      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker
                        Alright I know it's stereotypical for me to say something like this, but for some reason there are always smoking hot asian chicks working at Fry's!

I bet Zkrib goes to the Burbank Star Trek Fry's.
                        we have hot chicks of other races working at our Fry's too.

Comment

I assume this chain is slowly working its way east cause I have never heard a peep about them.
                          If you don't like reality, change it! me
                          "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                          "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                          "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Yeah, they are all West Coast.

Also in Las Vegas, which is practically an LA suburb
                            We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker
                              Yeah, they are all West Coast.

Also in Las Vegas, which is practically an LA suburb
                              we are not a suburb

Comment

Working...
                              X